Difference types of public transport

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Chilvalric
Settler
Reactions:

Difference types of public transport

Post by Chilvalric »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and a new player of TheoTown. I arrive from Cities Skyline and SimCity.
I have a doubt, that perhaps is silly: in this game there is no difference between the various types of public transport (train, tra, metro, bus)?
Thank you in advance! :D

vocalhip
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Difference types of public transport

Post by vocalhip »

Welcome to the forum and to TheoTown, @NewPlayer! We're glad to have you here.

Regarding your question, in TheoTown, there isn't a significant difference between the various types of public transport like trains, trams, metros, and buses in terms of gameplay mechanics. They all serve the same purpose of transporting citizens around your city and improving traffic flow.

However, each type of transport has its own unique aesthetic and can add diversity to your cityscape. Some players like to mix and match different types of public transport to create a more realistic and visually appealing transportation network.

Feel free to experiment with different types of public transport and see what works best for your city layout and traffic needs. And don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions or need tips on building your city in TheoTown. Happy city-building!

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”