State Primary

School plugins
Religious building plugins
Cultural building plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

State Primary

Post by Imran M » Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38

This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Attachments
State Primary 2.0.zip
The better version
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
London_18-10-29_10.44.04.png
The new school
State Primary.zip
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
London_18-10-28_20.33.15.png
The big school.
Last edited by Imran M on Mon Oct 29, 2018 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
I HATE doing roofs, and I can't find any good window colours. :bb
I can also help, most of the time. As long as it's fun, or something easy, like making Json files.

My avatar is very original.

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: State Primary

Post by NukeTheKitty » Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:00

why is the door so BIG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 21:49
Location: Lehigh acres, Florida, USA
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Kyocera hydro view

Re: State Primary

Post by dirkidirk » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:44

NukeTheKitty wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 0:00
why is the door so BIG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, and the windows to lol. In conclusion, this building is too BIG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HATE SCHOOL!! :x
...I once stayed awake for an entire night, is that healthy :?:

User avatar
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:07
Location: Somewhere in the nowhere
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Wiko Sunset 2

Re: State Primary

Post by Wekabu city » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:09

I agree, also I recommend doing some noise and removing the black outline. However it is a good building
Oh Hey, you probably stumbled upon a 1 yrs old post.

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:25

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm not very good with pixel art. :D
I HATE doing roofs, and I can't find any good window colours. :bb
I can also help, most of the time. As long as it's fun, or something easy, like making Json files.

My avatar is very original.

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4503
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: At my house
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: State Primary

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Tue Oct 30, 2018 20:34

I guess this buliding is for big people
Subscribe To Pewdiepie
The person who reach to 3000,5000,7000 and 9000 in discord
2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY OF MY ACCOUNT
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Sat Dec 22, 2018 17:43

Wow, I just realized how bad it looks. :cry:
I HATE doing roofs, and I can't find any good window colours. :bb
I can also help, most of the time. As long as it's fun, or something easy, like making Json files.

My avatar is very original.

Icker932
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:50
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Galaxy J5

Re: State Primary

Post by Icker932 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54

Imran M wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38
This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
[bA NEWBIE IN THEOTOWN :space [/b]

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:01

Icker932 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54
Imran M wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38
This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
I know! I'm thinking of doing it again.
I HATE doing roofs, and I can't find any good window colours. :bb
I can also help, most of the time. As long as it's fun, or something easy, like making Json files.

My avatar is very original.

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 409
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: A stolen phone

Re: State Primary

Post by TheRetroGuy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46

Imran M wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:01
Icker932 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54
Imran M wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 22:38
This is not my first plug in. Anyway, this is a pretty big school so it probably won't fit in your districts. But it has the biggest radius and provides education for 10,000 kids! (There's a new version, whick looks a bit better)
Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
I know! I'm thinking of doing it again.
nice avatar

User avatar
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei p8 lite

Re: State Primary

Post by Imran M » Thu Feb 14, 2019 21:30

TheRetroGuy wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46
Imran M wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:01
Icker932 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 14:54

Where the plugin of giants for this :bt
I know! I'm thinking of doing it again.
nice avatar
I know right.
My avatar is so original.
I HATE doing roofs, and I can't find any good window colours. :bb
I can also help, most of the time. As long as it's fun, or something easy, like making Json files.

My avatar is very original.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Schools, Religion and Culture”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest