WTC Twin Towers mdk_813 [award]

Try to be nice to each other so your posts won't land here.
User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: +91 9475852635

WTC Twin Towers mdk_813 [award]

Post by soumya-8974 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:05

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:02
@CommanderAbab[Posts][PM] Please give a warming
Oops
I am a stupid guy without former members! :cry:
I hate @DrillPeel[Posts][PM]!! :x
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's
not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Terry Pratchett – Equal Rites

User avatar
A guy from Shireport
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4333
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: I won't give ya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: WTC Twin Towers mdk_813 [award]

Post by A guy from Shireport » Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:10

soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:05
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:02
@CommanderAbab[Posts][PM] Please give a warming
Oops
Please stop doing this, the a user family member or friend died in that attack would feel sad after see that image
but what if one of your family member died in that attack
"Racers don't need girlfriend, am i right Iketani!" - Itsuki
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: +91 9475852635

Re: WTC Twin Towers mdk_813 [award]

Post by soumya-8974 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 13:05

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:10
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:05
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:02
@CommanderAbab[Posts][PM] Please give a warming
Oops
Please stop doing this, the a user family member or friend died in that attack would feel sad after see that image
but what if one of your family member died in that attack
@Ahmad Nur Aizat?
I am a stupid guy without former members! :cry:
I hate @DrillPeel[Posts][PM]!! :x
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's
not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Terry Pratchett – Equal Rites

User avatar
A guy from Shireport
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4333
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: I won't give ya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: WTC Twin Towers mdk_813 [award]

Post by A guy from Shireport » Sun Jul 08, 2018 13:07

soumya-8974 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 13:05
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:10
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:05


Oops
Please stop doing this, the a user family member or friend died in that attack would feel sad after see that image
but what if one of your family member died in that attack
@Ahmad Nur Aizat?
What?
"Racers don't need girlfriend, am i right Iketani!" - Itsuki
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
soumya-8974
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: +91 9475852635

Re: WTC Twin Towers mdk_813 [award]

Post by soumya-8974 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 14:09

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 13:07
soumya-8974 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 13:05
A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 19:10
Please stop doing this, the a user family member or friend died in that attack would feel sad after see that image
but what if one of your family member died in that attack
@Ahmad Nur Aizat?
What?
Who died?
I am a stupid guy without former members! :cry:
I hate @DrillPeel[Posts][PM]!! :x
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's
not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Terry Pratchett – Equal Rites

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests