Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Damm Devs Back At It Again Whit 1 More Great Update

Post by SpaceTimeAgency »

Damm You Guys Werent Joking About The Perfomace Upgrades From The Resent Update ... Very Spicy Very Spicy
So I Realized When You Are Usinf Debug Mode You Are Able To Place Dock Industrial But Currently They Dosent Work Or They Have Properly Done It Yet ?

... Damm Devs Back At It Again Whit 1 More Great Update :wink:
Space-Time-Agency Looking For Orbits For Your Satellites Or For Your Doomdays Weapons Well We Get You Covered.
We Do Not Accept Any Kind From Of Violation Of Our Policy Or Copyrights Or Trademarks . Send Only Important Mail To Our Email

Maxxxel
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Maxxxel »

I tried and if I place them near water they builded. Are you a Beta version? Or using Playstore version

SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Maxxxel wrote:I tried and if I place them near water they builded. Are you a Beta version? Or using Playstore version
Playstore Version
Space-Time-Agency Looking For Orbits For Your Satellites Or For Your Doomdays Weapons Well We Get You Covered.
We Do Not Accept Any Kind From Of Violation Of Our Policy Or Copyrights Or Trademarks . Send Only Important Mail To Our Email

SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Either it was that i dint have it updated or that the i dint get thrm enouf time to be built

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”