Please return the old region generation!

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Please return the old region generation!

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

as I noticed, I don't just dislike the new region generation, I almost HATE it! WHERE ARE THOSE MOST BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES? Okay, I just like the old one. However, those are the most beautiful rivers, lakes, and a beautiful location of biomes that does not fill half the MAP with one biome... Either the generation hasn't changed, and I have the Mandela effect... or... Okay, I have insomnia sometimes and I can either replace memories, forget them, or change them. So, please post in the answers about this. About the generation of regions, not my insomia please

DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Please return the old region generation!

Post by DualHD »

IDKWhoIsMe wrote:
10 Apr 2024, 05:56
as I noticed, I don't just dislike the new region generation, I almost HATE it! WHERE ARE THOSE MOST BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES? Okay, I just like the old one. However, those are the most beautiful rivers, lakes, and a beautiful location of biomes that does not fill half the MAP with one biome... Either the generation hasn't changed, and I have the Mandela effect... or... Okay, I have insomnia sometimes and I can either replace memories, forget them, or change them. So, please post in the answers about this. About the generation of regions, not my insomia please
I like the new one. Much more advanced and interesting landscape.

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

DualHD wrote:
10 Apr 2024, 14:39
IDKWhoIsMe wrote:
And for me I like the old region generation better... She is more beautiful to me... Rivers hurt your eyes less or something... And nostalgia works its part... But I will not condemn you for your answer either, this is your opinion

DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by DualHD »

IDKWhoIsMe wrote:
11 Apr 2024, 21:09
DualHD wrote:
IDKWhoIsMe wrote:
And for me I like the old region generation better... She is more beautiful to me... Rivers hurt your eyes less or something... And nostalgia works its part... But I will not condemn you for your answer either, this is your opinion
That's fine but the Devs ain't going back. This is the new map generation. And the majority of the community loves it. Including myself too. The Devs put alot of work to improve this game you know?

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

DualHD wrote:
13 Apr 2024, 02:44
IDKWhoIsMe wrote:
11 Apr 2024, 21:09
DualHD wrote:

That's fine but the Devs ain't going back. This is the new map generation. And the majority of the community loves it. Including myself too. The Devs put alot of work to improve this game you know?
Yeah, i know. I'll have to get used to the new generation of regions...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”