Hide upgrade frames

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

KazutoGekko
Villager
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Hide upgrade frames

Post by KazutoGekko »

Guys, I need help with a plugin, I've been searching the forum for hours but I haven't found anything similar to what I want to do.
Let's say we have images A and B, A is the base of the building, B is the update, well, when I update A to B, image B is placed on top of A, but I want only image B be seen and image A be hidden. how do i do it?

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Hide upgrade frames

Post by JustAnyone »

Try

Code: Select all

"frames": []
or

"frames": [null]

KazutoGekko
Villager
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Hide upgrade frames

Post by KazutoGekko »

JustAnyone wrote:
09 Jan 2024, 20:35
Try

"frames": []
or

"frames": [null]

I tríed but doesnt work, maybe I need to explain a little more about what I want to do.
I want to make a landmark of a tree that grows in 3 stages, it is assumed that I could use upgrade to raise it to a "level", but I encounter the difficulty that when upgrading from tree 1 to tree 2, the frame of tree 1 is still visible under the frame of tree 2, and if I upgrade from tree 2 to tree 3, the frames of tree 1 and 2 are seen behind

Someone gave me the suggestion that I make the trunk as a base and the leaves be the upgrade, but it is not an option because it goes from being a tree of the smallest size in the game to being a tree the height of a small building, also Its trunk grows in width as it grows.

I don't know what I need to do so that when upgrading from tree 1 to tree 2, the frame of tree 1 disappears so that only the frame of tree 2 is visible, and the same when upgrading from tree 2 to 3.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”