Building an American Styled Town

You have great tips for other players? Share them here.
Geezdude
Settler
Reactions:

Building an American Styled Town

Post by Geezdude »

So you want to build an American town, eh?
here's my advice, but remember you can always mess with My advice or download any plugin.

Here is a list of plugins that i recommend when you build an American Town:

1. American Residential Pack (by Pixelbit1702)
This Pack is great if you want a Historical Street Or just want a Detailed American house Pack. As it has 30 of those Old American Houses, which I guess is pretty common in Movies and Real life. Also if you think this is a zone, Sorry! this is not. B)

2. Suburban Living (by Kulche)
If you're looking for something more Suburban, then this is for you! It has pretty average Suburban houses that you can find in Real life. The houses have a Driveway and a hedge surrounding the lot. This Plugin is great if you want to create some Neighborhoods. If you're still asking if it is a zone, it is. So be happy.

3. American Commerical (by Pixelbit1702)
Again by Pixel and no zone, we have American Commercial! it contains 5 American styled commercial buildings. If you think this was alot, no. Though i wish it was alot too. because that means i need more plugins for American Commercial buildings. :(

4. Old American School
Adds an Old American School to the game. Its styled as an Old American school(as you can guess from the title). IDK if this school is a High school, Elementary, idk. But if you are looking for a School for your Outskirts/Town Area, this is for you.

5. Suburban house Pack (by ur_sc4_guy)
Adds 4 Suburban houses to the game. It has great textures, if you ask me. But idk if it will look good if you repeatedly put the same buildings in the same order all over again. Adding trees look good as shown in the Thumbnail. Overall, good Plugin.

:mine There you have it! You can download more plugins, but thats what i reccomend. If you read all of this, Thanks! Because this is my first post. :bf
(me using random gifs in the end)

Return to “Tips and Tricks”