Volkshalle (potentially controversial)

Plugins made by users are showed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
How to install
Download the .plugin or .zip file and move it into the TheoTown/plugins directory on your device. Be careful with these plugins as they are not moderated. See this notice for more details.

Want to become a plugin creator? See here on how to get started.
Oofvonabdullah
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Volkshalle (potentially controversial)

Post by Oofvonabdullah »

! Message from: Oofvonabdullah
Be aware that lags are imminent when using this plugin, especially when you have crappy devices like mine. enjoy :)
i dont know if this building is controversial or not, considering where and who will made this building, please tell me if it is

Volkshalle is a building proposed to be made in Berlin, in an effort to make Berlin the world Capital Germania. THe building will also become the largest in the world and considering this plugin with rotation aware, you will just see the enormous size this building will be. Why did i made this building despite its possible controversies? its because i liked the building design. Other than that, there isnt much to talk in fear of moderation (and because im lazy).
preview.png
This is how the building looked like in the game (if placed over properly. soo dont mess this up)

lastly, here is the file download:
halle.zip
(768.39 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Well i hope you guys enjoyed this plugin :)

Update: manifest file added (experimental). to add it you must put it inside the zip. also do your own adjustment and enjoy :D
plugin.manifest
(163 Bytes) Downloaded 62 times
Last edited by Oofvonabdullah on 18 Dec 2023, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.

Shining Armor
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Volkshalle (potentially controversial)

Post by Shining Armor »

:bc :bc

kajer
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Volkshalle (potentially controversial)

Post by kajer »

good one

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Showcase”