The Tourism Update

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Keen_And_Agog_Truly
Villager
Reactions:

The Tourism Update

Post by Keen_And_Agog_Truly »

Hello, I have a new idea for the game to be better and much better!
Tourism! You guys should add tourism to the game. And some features to the game for tourism.
One of the features I want to be in the game for tourism is that people from other regions can visit the region, either by airplane (only if you have an airport) or by driving (only if you have a road connected to the void basically), as well as adding population statistics to see the amount of poor, middle and rich tourists, and also seeing the region they came from.
And you should add a whole new category to the plugin store, tourism! So that there you will see plugins dedicated to tourism, another idea is that landmarks and stuff for tourism will automatically be in the tourism category, and also adding an option if you want the plugin to be for tourism as well, kinda like the Empire State Building which is an office building but has lots of tourists visiting it.

I want tourism to be a thing in Theotown! It will be a great update.
I'm not really forcing you guys to do it, it's just a suggestion.

Sta$h
Settler
Reactions:

Re: The Tourism Update

Post by Sta$h »

Best suggestion

Feellen
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Feellen »

Oh great suggestion

Designer1900
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Designer1900 »

Great idea, Maybe add stuff like mini cruises or regular ones if a region has a large enough water connection to the edge of the region map. For tourists coming by boat.

Cunha Carioca
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Cunha Carioca »

Eu adorei essa ideia, isso faz também parecer um pouco mais realista, não como se a cidade fosse um único lugar num vazio imenso... Mas eu adorei essa ideia de turismo!

Keen_And_Agog_Truly
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Keen_And_Agog_Truly »

Thanks for your opinion 👍

DGYT
Orange Astronaut
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by DGYT »

Keen_And_Agog_Truly wrote:
14 Oct 2023, 11:03
Hello, I have a new idea for the game to be better and much better!
Tourism! You guys should add tourism to the game. And some features to the game for tourism.
One of the features I want to be in the game for tourism is that people from other regions can visit the region, either by airplane (only if you have an airport) or by driving (only if you have a road connected to the void basically), as well as adding population statistics to see the amount of poor, middle and rich tourists, and also seeing the region they came from.
And you should add a whole new category to the plugin store, tourism! So that there you will see plugins dedicated to tourism, another idea is that landmarks and stuff for tourism will automatically be in the tourism category, and also adding an option if you want the plugin to be for tourism as well, kinda like the Empire State Building which is an office building but has lots of tourists visiting it.

I want tourism to be a thing in Theotown! It will be a great update.
I'm not really forcing you guys to do it, it's just a suggestion.
Good idea for a plugin, I will try to make a good one with these ideas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”