Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1)

Roleplay newscasts, networks, etc.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

J-G S
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 114 (Our Government provides military and economic support to Airistan.)

Post by J-G S »

Our Government provides military and economic support to Airistan.
The Government has just announced the dispatch of a hundred fighter planes, 20 warships, 30 Humvees, 25 tanks and 600 million euros from Frognois to help President Niko Kruzchev defeat the insurgents in his country . If the situation gets worse, we will send 50,000 soldiers to help the local army defeat the rebels.
pixiz-08-05-2023-16-18-20.jpg

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1)

Post by J-G S »

(@RayXP I understand your opinion that you are not necessarily in favor of helping Airistan, but as you know, the African war is far from over and we must find solutions to end it. And my solution is to help countries in need.)

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 115 (Prime Minister's Tweet)

Post by J-G S »

The Government denies the rumors concerning Airistan.
Prime Minister A. Tajy in a recent Tweet decided to confront the false rumors coming from Sethland 《that Airistan violates human rights and is a dictatorship》: 《I have never seen things as false and horrible as Sethland, still manipulated by the Trumpists, would be able to assert. All this is to manipulate Europe, but nothing proves all these bad actions. The death penalty may be present in Airistan, but it is also in half of Sethland. And I take the liberty of saying it: it's all Trump's fault! All of Europe believed him, starting with the United Kingdom where our dearest president went there for the coronation of King Charles III.》

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 115 (Prime Minister's Tweet)

Post by RayXP »

J-G S wrote:
12 May 2023, 21:11
The Government denies the rumors concerning Airistan.
Prime Minister A. Tajy in a recent Tweet decided to confront the false rumors coming from Sethland 《that Airistan violates human rights and is a dictatorship》: 《I have never seen things as false and horrible as Sethland, still manipulated by the Trumpists, would be able to assert. All this is to manipulate Europe, but nothing proves all these bad actions. The death penalty may be present in Airistan, but it is also in half of Sethland. And I take the liberty of saying it: it's all Trump's fault! All of Europe believed him, starting with the United Kingdom where our dearest president went there for the coronation of King Charles III.》
...Europe, and most of the western world, has been eyeballing Airistan, an oil-rich nation under conflict and distress, for a while now. It was just a matter of time before someone made a move…

Same goes towards other conflicted oil-rich nations…

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 116 (Presidential Speech)

Post by J-G S »

Excerpt from the presidential speech transmitted in Frogne and Airistan
"My dear compatriots,
The hour is serious. [...] The Trumpists have once again manipulated the whole of Europe for lies, insults, calls for hatred. Intolerable I think. Intolerable you think. Democracies for a barbarian, for a terrorist! Is there any proof behind this? No. Have we ever seen such horrors? Never! This is a shame for NATO, for the UN and for the whole world. Are they blind to the truth? YES!!! Trump, Macron, Dixon, Scholz, all are blind. While entire families have had their homes taken away by barbarians, everyone prefers to join the invaders. All? No. The UTV, our union with the Alambogne and Panomasky, still and always resists manipulation. I declare today that our country is open for all war refugees and I officially open financial and humanitarian donations. Separated we are drops of water, but together we are an ocean! Citizens, I am counting on your generosity and your responsibility to make justice prevail and bring down prejudice! Long live the Republic!

Blueberri
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Blueberri »

J-G S wrote:
12 May 2023, 23:03
"My dear compatriots,
The hour is serious. [...] The Trumpists have once again manipulated the whole of Europe for lies, insults, calls for hatred. Intolerable I think. Intolerable you think. Democracies for a barbarian, for a terrorist! Is there any proof behind this? No. Have we ever seen such horrors? Never! This is a shame for NATO, for the UN and for the whole world. Are they blind to the truth? YES!!! Trump, Macron, Dixon, Scholz, all are blind. While entire families have had their homes taken away by barbarians, everyone prefers to join the invaders. All? No. The UTV, our union with the Alambogne and Panomasky, still and always resists manipulation. I declare today that our country is open for all war refugees and I officially open financial and humanitarian donations. Separated we are drops of water, but together we are an ocean! Citizens, I am counting on your generosity and your responsibility to make justice prevail and bring down prejudice! Long live the Republic!
Many Airistanians use boats to cross the mediterranean Sea to escape Airistan and flee to Frogne

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

We're not in Mediterranean Sea, but we're in the North Sea.

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

You can only to use airplane.

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

J-G S wrote:
12 May 2023, 23:03
"My dear compatriots,
Except the war was ordered by the brain dead Biden administration and a blue-majority congress 🌚

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

So what? It's the same. It is the Republicans who are really at the head of the country, and who is the leader? Donald Trump!

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

J-G S wrote:
12 May 2023, 23:24
So what? It's the same. It is the Republicans who are really at the head of the country, and who is the leader? Donald Trump!
I wish 😔

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 117 (Namen-de-Haven welcomes the first war refugees from Airistan)

Post by J-G S »

Airistan's first war refugee plane landed in Namurin-le-Port (Namen-de-Haven)
Today at 09:20 UTC+2, an Airbus A350-1000 plane from the TransVanart company landed in Namen-de-Haven with 325 war refugees from Airistan on board. They will immediately be housed in special residences and will be able to learn French and the language of the linguistic region if there is another. 6 other planes will have to arrive between 2:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
pixiz-14-05-2023-14-34-10.jpg

Blueberri
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Blueberri »

(Quick question) where is Frogne located?

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

It is located on Belgian territory.

Blueberri
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Blueberri »

J-G S wrote:
14 May 2023, 20:27
It is located on Belgian territory.
I need a Frogne map like your provinces (or states)

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

Here is the map of my country, which contains regions, highways, rivers and language areas. Be careful, it's in French and I recommend that you use the translation if you don't understand a word.
Carte Frogne RP.png
Carte Frogne RP.png (159.83 KiB) Viewed 3079 times

Blueberri
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Blueberri »

J-G S wrote:
14 May 2023, 20:52
Here is the map of my country, which contains regions, highways, rivers and language areas. Be careful, it's in French and I recommend that you use the translation if you don't understand a word.
Carte Frogne RP.png
Okay nice

Blueberri
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 117 (Namen-de-Haven welcomes the first war refugees from Airistan)

Post by Blueberri »

J-G S wrote:
14 May 2023, 14:34
Airistan's first war refugee plane landed in Namurin-le-Port (Namen-de-Haven)
Today at 09:20 UTC+2, an Airbus A350-1000 plane from the TransVanart company landed in Namen-de-Haven with 325 war refugees from Airistan on board. They will immediately be housed in special residences and will be able to learn French and the language of the linguistic region if there is another. 6 other planes will have to arrive between 2:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
pixiz-14-05-2023-14-34-10.jpg
A Kartilian nationalist was on one of the planes and may have blown up one of the planes so *whoopsies*

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Post by J-G S »

Don't worries, it's the war's risk!

J-G S
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Frogne Télévision 1 (FTV1): Article 118 (More than 5000 war refugees (Airistan) arrived today)

Post by J-G S »

More than 5000 war refugees (Airistan) arrived today.
From 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., customs counted nearly 5,000 war refugees (Airistan) arriving in our territory. A record! Never in our century until today have so many refugees arrived in 13 hours. We estimate that between 25,000 and 37,500 refugees will be totaled this week.
pixiz-15-05-2023-18-38-09.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Media”