How can people in China get the newest Application Version without iphone? 中国人怎么下载最新版本?

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
a20341894530
Settler
Reactions:

How can people in China get the newest Application Version without iphone? 中国人怎么下载最新版本?

Post by a20341894530 »

Excuse,I am a Junior high school student ,I’m from China(I'm not good in Eglish).I love this game very much.I'm very glad to tell you something.I found that I 'm not able to get the newest Version in China,and there were many differently games named "theotown".However,all these "theotown" are phoney.(I cannot visit the website ...)
Please work out this problem,thank you very much.
A student who in China
 ! Message from: Bearbear76
URL redacted (just to be 100% safe)
Last edited by CommanderABab on 22 Oct 2022, 05:21, edited 1 time in total.

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: How can people in China get the newest Application Version without iphone? 中国人怎么下载最新版本?

Post by Bearbear76 »

The website you mentioned is not an official website (Don't trust anything posted/uploaded there). If you have an Android device you could get the
latest version via GitHub (Download android-playstore-release.apk).
However, for iOS devices (located in China) this might be more tricky. I checked the Chinese App Store and I couldn't find TheoTown like you said. I'm not sure why. Could be because of the strict restrictions from the government (I need the developer to answer this). One way of circumventing this would be using a VPN to access and download the app from stores in different countries (e.g. Korean App Store). :)

caoimhin14
Settler
Reactions:

Re: How can people in China get the newest Application Version without iphone? 中国人怎么下载最新版本?

Post by caoimhin14 »

You could download a VPN app on your phone/tablet since they are legal in China. And, 28% of chinese people reported to using a VPN so they are definitely legal.

Fangcat
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Fangcat »

caoimhin14 wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 19:47
You could download a VPN app on your phone/tablet since they are legal in China. And, 28% of chinese people reported to using a VPN so they are definitely legal.
No, VPN in China is totally illegal :roll: , someone had explained, here's the link:https://lvlin.baidu.com/question/131328 ... 70339.html
VPN犯法!!!别侥幸!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”