Hagia Sophia Mosque

For award for special buildings

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Hagia Sophia Mosque

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Hello, I drew the Hagia Sophia Mosque from Istanbul/Turkiye. It is not 1:1 as it's structure was too complex for me but It does look like the real one mostly except some small parts. I am sure you will don't mind them. Hope you like it :D
It has a funky night animation. I didn't want to over work on it soo kept it simple. It does take up more space for the night animation, soo download it with your own will.

Type: Award
Category: Landmarks
Title: Hagia Sophia Mosque
Night animation: yes

Religion influence: 150
Culture influence: 225
Park influence: 75

Size: 7x7
Price: 650000
Monthly Income: 950

Text: "Hagia Sophia is an old church that was converted to a mosque in 1453 after the Fall of Constantinople. It was designed by the Greek geometers Isidore of Miletus and Anthemius of Tralles. It was built again and again many times after earthquakes and tragic incidents. It was hardly standing as it was the heaviest and biggest project of it's time. After around 50 years later of the Fall of Constantinople Architect Sinan's many additions to it keeped the Hagia Sophia stand to these days."

hagiasophia-thum.png
HagiaSophia.plugin
(966.37 KiB) Downloaded 968 times

Stepanhie
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Hagia Sophia Mosque

Post by Stepanhie »

perfect for my urban mubarak theme
1000/999

KyoKyo
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KyoKyo »

Right near Eid Too! Masyallah, this is a beautiful creation! Also happy Eid Yusuf. 🕌

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

KyoKyo wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 15:33
Right near Eid Too! Masyallah, this is a beautiful creation! Also happy Eid Yusuf. 🕌
Thank you, you too

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Award and Special”