Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: health issues on the game

Post by Naufhal »

CommanderABab wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 03:49
Build a cemetery or crematorium.
CommanderABab. When in october 14. 2021. I same the health problem. Now i fix. CommanderABab what function cemetery?
:bd If you like this blue things. It could be mean that you... actually want to use it!

Wincass71
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Wincass71 »

A Church without a cemetery is like a Burger joint that no longer serves milkshakes.

To my way of thinking , it is lacking somehow.

As a practical matter , this Catholic doesn't want to be buried with the Protestants, and why not be buried on the same property where I have been loitering every Sunday for decades anyway ?

As a Theotown in - game practical matter , the cemeteries in my capital always remain neat and tidy , because apparently they keep exporting any extra dead to my largest cities cemeteries to fill them up.

I'm not sure why the game does that ??

I don't know about crematoriums , I don't like crematoriums , so I never build any.
Cheerleading Coffee
Theotown

Wincass71
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Wincass71 »

Hmm, another real life function for cemeteries:

You spent too much time playing games and hanging out on forums , which meant you guzzled too many coffee drinks , smoked too many cigarettes, and didn't get enough exercise and such .

So God decided you needed to spend some time in the great outdoors, and / or you needed to be transferred to the place where every resident gets their own warehouse full of coffee drinks and cigarettes, and you can play games and / or hang out on forums full time .
:lol:
Cheerleading Coffee
Theotown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Jailhouse Rock”