kyoshimine1
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Pollution

Post by kyoshimine1 »

Placing more trees around the polluted area, removing burned or radioactive areas, and constructing parks or other buildings that have the influence of getting rid of pollution.

I hope help ya! :)

Iskandar25
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Iskandar25 »

Placing trees (especially rainforest) helps with pollution. I usually separate industrial areas from residential and commercial areas to place some layers of rainforest. Also if you want, you can use a plugin. Just search "Air Purifier", download and use it. It is useful. I sometimes use it in between industrial buildings. My tips, don't build industrial buildings too crowded, place them in lines and place trees (and maybe air purifier) between the lines. Costly, but works.

Somenamethatidk
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Somenamethatidk »

Alex333u wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 22:20
How do I get rid of pollution that is just there
Get rid of industrial buildings, nuclear power plants. Or press the eye button and click pollution. If a pollution is touching the building you were selecting, get rid of it

ChanelLeuschke
Villager
Reactions:

Post by ChanelLeuschke »

Trees, particularly those found in tropical rainforests, can reduce air pollution. When I plant layers of rainforest, I usually do it to demarcate commercial and residential areas from industrial ones. Another option is to utilize a plugin. To use it, just look for "Air Purifier" online, download it, and plug it in. This is helpful. In the spaces between warehouses and factories, I occasionally utilize it. My recommendation is to line up industrial buildings and put trees (and perhaps air purifiers) in between each row to prevent overcrowding. Efficient, yet pricey. geometry dash

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”