Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
PickledCucumber64
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

What did I miss?

Post by PickledCucumber64 »

I have had a mid-range Android tablet for things like games and content streaming for a while, until about April last year when it had unfortunately broke, and I have not got a replacement. Ever since, my interest for the game plummeted, as I could not play TheoTown on any other device. As well as that, I have not been active in the forums for over two years.
I recently just remembered the game, and I thought, how much had the game change since? What did I miss in almost two years?
There's apparently a Steam & iOS version now (I remember the one on Kindle Fires), and all the pictures seem to show brand new things, yet I do not know how much showcased are from vanilla or plugins. And I see the forums have new features!
So how much has the game changed? How many new features have been added, and how many have been deprecated? I have an old iPhone 6, so I'd like to start playing again!
Trebuchet MS!!!

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: What did I miss?

Post by Bearbear76 »

Like you said PC and iOS versions were added and slopes (3D terrain 8-) ), more trains and more buildings of course!
for android we have a diamond system but iOS is a premium version same with PC versions so no restrictions with speed and tunnels... oh yes, tunnels were added to make your complex interchange wet dreams come true! :D Also a plugin store was added so people that dont know about the forum download plugins and also reward plugin creators with diamonds. multiplayer is soon coming too!
in 2 years a lot of stuff were added so I'm probably missing quite a few so I guess you have to play the game to truly experience everything! :D
Just my opinion
retired

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

PC version has no in app purchases but you have to pay for it. So yeah if you don't like spending diamonds I recommend playing it on Steam :) One time purchase vs lots of in app purchase, your choice friend.

Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Free3021 »

So I'm not the only one remembering TT exists and is coming back?
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :) (RIP United States Region)
Also proud to be the only Kenyan on this forum B)
Also talks in Swahili too lol so B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”