Some of my thoughts about Premium

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Post by theotheoderich »

1. It will took a while until we will release the Premium version. At the moment we are very busy creating content.

2. Some beta tester will get the premium version. NOT ALL of them...because over 9.000 players are Beta tester :shock: :wink:

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Those people sound familiar, but what would be the things we have to add/fix/improve for being out of beta?

It would be impossible to give premium to all beta testers, as we have no data about who they are (not to mention that most of them never gave any feedback). But I think that at least all people mentioned in the credits will get premium :roll:

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

We won't force them to play premium :)

It's about 1% of total downloads, I'm impressed how many beta testers we have.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

former member wrote:
Lobby wrote:Phoenix, Lucas, all translators, me, Ahmad, Commander, ab_gehakt, SpaceTimeAgency, waders, aritomfra and eersen.
Mainly everyone calls me Aizat, and sometimes girls call me that (Ahmad in this case), so Imma bit awkward and embarrased to be called with that name... But mostly on Facebook or forum, you can call me Ricko as an alter.

But enough of talking my name, about the Premium, I support Matison as releasing the version after the Beta is final. But in the meantime, you can still create few contents to the free version a bit, so the rest can be added to the Premium. But hey, it's your work so you can do whatever the **** you want! (Sorry for swearing :( )

And for those people who were mentioned in the credits that would get the Premium, I think it's a bit unfair since players like Kingtut, Henderion The Mayor etc. still played it. So it's best to discuss first before giving it
Last edited by Ahmad Nur Aizat on 17 Jan 2017, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

I've never done this before, but if the people provide me their Google E-Mail address it should be possible to give them premium access via Play Store.

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Oh yea, since some people sent emails to Lobby, it should be possible to track those addresses, and the results that those people (who played TheoTown) will get the Premium access easily (But mostly depends on condition)

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:

Post by theotheoderich »

former member wrote:I actually have 3 email addresses... XD
...Nice try ... :roll: :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”