Почему жители выезжают из моего города, хотя всё отлично?Why do residents leave my city, even though everything is fine?

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Почему жители выезжают из моего города, хотя всё отлично?Why do residents leave my city, even though everything is fine?

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

I have a little problem... Almost half of the city's residents have left it. I checked all the needs of the residents of the city, everything was more than fine. Is this a bug or an anomaly? I don't know... I even removed all taxes, I did it because I was in the sandbox and besides taxes, no one was hurt. The only thing I'm not completely sure about... Maybe it's just a feature of the game, or how to solve this bug, even the developer does not know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IDKWhoIsMe
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Почему жители выезжают из моего города, хотя всё отлично?Why do residents leave my city, even though everything is f

Post by IDKWhoIsMe »

IDKWhoIsMe wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 05:53
removed it*
There is no mistake ignore it

Mendel
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Re: Почему жители выезжают из моего города, хотя всё отлично?Why do residents leave my city, even though everything is f

Post by Mendel »

the demands decide whether people will move in, move out, workers will come in, and the rest.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”