Why has my plugins been pending approval for 12 days?

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

.Alejo.
Settler
Reactions:

Why has my plugins been pending approval for 12 days?

Post by .Alejo. »

Hello how are you? I would like to tell you (Administrators) that on August 20 I uploaded the plugins to pending approval, first the one for the gazelles or metrotaxis of Cuba and then the plugins of the SA academy of arts, then the other day they accepted the one from the academy, but the gazelles remained pending, the days passed and I supposed that perhaps as I uploaded both the same night, they accepted one and forgot the other... to this day (12 days) the store has been updated with new plugins like three times, and my gazelle plugins are still pending approval, update the plugins by Yes, it had been left behind and it is still pending approval... This fact has demotivated me... (I speak Spanish, so I used a translator, I hope you don't misinterpret my intentions) Greetings and thanks for creating this game what I love... :)
TheoTown - Contact Admin - TheoTown - Your Plugins 01_09_2023 12_00_33 a. m..png

ur_sc4_guy
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Why has my plugins been pending approval for 12 days?

Post by ur_sc4_guy »

man, just be patient
Ok I know, this is a pain in the neck but yeah, mods are busy with their life, they sleep, they work, they do a lot of stuff with their friends and family, etc. They are not bots.
and also, all plugins creators already experienced this. There was even that one plugin from 2019 that has not been still approved after five yrs until now. so unless you are in this case I don't think you should complain.
@.Alejo.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”