LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Plan for future updates

Post by LightBlue »

Hello fellow TheoTowners. I have some plan to the future update later for 11+. Im currently using a beta version, and I want to know what will dev do for later updates. I have some options so maybe dev can have some idea with these.

1. Transportation
Cars have some cool features and types, such as driving mode, routes for bus, taxi, industrial trucks, and oil trucks. But ships, airplane, rockets? Can we add the same features from cars or add another features to other transport vehicle?

2. Planets
There are moon in current version of the game, but there are only earth and moon, if we can add mars maybe it will cool too. And add some callenge there.

3. Achievements
Have you ever bored with all of TT achievements, I have almost all TT achievements. Maybe we can add more?

4. Multiplayer
Multiplayer are added in the game long ago, but one player only can play one city not one city for multiple players. Maybe with that we can made our multiplayer experiences better.

And yeah I only had 4 ideas, I will post more if I have some thing in my minds :space

DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Plan for future updates

Post by DualHD »

LightBlue wrote:
22 Jul 2023, 16:06
Hello fellow TheoTowners. I have some plan to the future update later for 11+. Im currently using a beta version, and I want to know what will dev do for later updates. I have some options so maybe dev can have some idea with these.

1. Transportation
Cars have some cool features and types, such as driving mode, routes for bus, taxi, industrial trucks, and oil trucks. But ships, airplane, rockets? Can we add the same features from cars or add another features to other transport vehicle?

2. Planets
There are moon in current version of the game, but there are only earth and moon, if we can add mars maybe it will cool too. And add some callenge there.

3. Achievements
Have you ever bored with all of TT achievements, I have almost all TT achievements. Maybe we can add more?

4. Multiplayer
Multiplayer are added in the game long ago, but one player only can play one city not one city for multiple players. Maybe with that we can made our multiplayer experiences better.

And yeah I only had 4 ideas, I will post more if I have some thing in my minds :space
1. The Transportation update, the devs is working on that. The update will (hopefully) add new mechanics to the transportation system and improve or change how transportation works.

2. Cool idea, but the devs have other plans right now

3. Yes more achievement

4. Idk how will that gonna work? One city being built by multiple people? That's sounds not possible but I'm not a game developer. So who knows

RussellHines
Settler
Reactions:

Post by RussellHines »

I see idea 2, that's great

LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

DualHD wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 11:17
LightBlue wrote:
22 Jul 2023, 16:06

1. Transportation

2. Planets

3. Achievements

4. Multiplayer

1. The Transportation update, the devs is working on that. The update will (hopefully) add new mechanics to the transportation system and improve or change how transportation works.

2. Cool idea, but the devs have other plans right now

3. Yes more achievement

4. Idk how will that gonna work? One city being built by multiple people? That's sounds not possible but I'm not a game developer. So who knows
Minimal, it was achievements...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”