Mi Ciudad se Borró ☹️

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
AxelRafaelli13
Settler
Reactions:

Mi Ciudad se Borró ☹️

Post by AxelRafaelli13 »

Hoy mi ciudad de TheoTown se Borró. (Otra Vez 🙃)
Instalé TheoTown ante-ayer, Ya que Yo tenia Instalada la App en mi otro Celular y me encantó, Y jugué ese Juego por Meses.
Y bueno, Cuando mi Celular sufrió daños, Las cuáles no se pudieron arreglar, Estuve como 3-4 Meses sin Celular.
Y cuando obtuve otro celular (Nuevo)..
Como dije antes... Instale la App recién Ante-Ayer (28/08/22, creo 😅) y cuando Ingresé no estaba guardada mi Ciudad.
(Aclaro que tengo Cuenta en el juego, Claramente)
Y bueno, Empecé de 0. Al Día Siguiente...
Mi Ciudad no estaba, Y aparecía el Tutorial del Comienzo del Juego. Hací que empecé de 0, otra vez.
Y hoy, Volví a entrar al Juego, Y mi ciudad se había borrado, Otra vez.
La verdad no se que esta Pasando, Tal vez me estoy perdiendo de algún detalle que no se.
Por ahora no Jugaré mas TheoTown hasta que pueda saber que Problema tengo con el Juego.
...¡Gracias!
Today my city of TheoTown was Erased. (Again 🙃)
I installed TheoTown the day before yesterday, since I had the App installed on my other cell phone and I loved it, and I played that game for months.
And well, when my cell phone suffered damage, which could not be fixed, I was like 3-4 months without a cell phone.
And when I got another cell phone (New)..
As I said before... I just installed the App Before-Yesterday (08/28/22, I think 😅) and when I entered my City was not saved.
(I clarify that I have an account in the game, clearly)
And well, I started from 0. The next day...
My city was not there, and the Start of the Game Tutorial appeared. I made me start from 0, again.
And today, I re-entered the Game, And my city had been deleted, Again.
I really don't know what's going on, maybe I'm missing some detail that I don't know.
For now I will not play TheoTown anymore until I know what Problem I have with the Game.
...Thank you!
Last edited by CommanderABab on 02 Sep 2022, 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added translation

aeeaaqw4
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Re: Mi Ciudad se Borró ☹️

Post by aeeaaqw4 »

Hello AxelRafaelli13, the problem that happened to you is normal because the city that you create in the main menu is deleted because they are stored on your mobile while the cities of the online regions
It is maintained, as I already told you, the cities that you create or regions that are in your main menu are stored on your mobile or computer, while the cities or regions that you create
Or you have joined, they are maintained because they are stored in the game's database. I hope this helps you after 5 months without a response from the developers :)
Traducido: español
Hola AxelRafaelli13 el problema que te ha pasado es normal pues las ciudades o regiones que tu creas en el menu principal se borran porque estan almacenadas en tu movil y las ciudades o regiones que creas o te unes online no se borran porque se almacenan en la base de datos del juego entiendes?
Bueno espero esto te haya servido de mucho luego de 5 Meses sin respuesta de los desarrolladores :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”