if the system of industry and commerce improves, what will our reality look like?

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
boxgames04
Settler
Reactions:

if the system of industry and commerce improves, what will our reality look like?

Post by boxgames04 »

It is an idea of ​​mine that is to expand and evolve the industry and commercial system in a way that our reality seems little. Like this, the map will have regions of materials (such as wood, iron ore, gold, copper, oil, sand and among others), where the industry has three types: one to extract raw materials, one to transform raw materials into product and another to transport the product to trade, and this trade may have types of trade (food, appliances, automotive, construction and among others), and the farm could also be used for the food business and can connect to industry or in commerce in the way of producing raw materials, and using the demand for materials and products also to be more fun. this idea would make a more fun and strategic game instead of just putting an industry or commerce area, making money and that's it, no. this idea could know the needs that people want, the valuations and devaluations of materials and shortages as well and among other things that will bring fun in the game. and that's my idea, and I hope the developers see it and put it into practice in game updates, and if you want to improve or change my idea, you can say whatever you want

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: if the system of industry and commerce improves, what will our reality look like?

Post by JustAnyone »

Puzzlebunny2343
Settler
Reactions:

Re: if the system of industry and commerce improves, what will our reality look like?

Post by Puzzlebunny2343 »

Like openttd, transport tycon deluxe. Thats great

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”