IOS No Cake Available ERROR

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Theobrad
Settler
Reactions:

IOS No Cake Available ERROR

Post by Theobrad »

I keep attempting to access the online regions on the IOS version of the game but it keeps telling me ‘no cake available’

Any fixes?

DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: IOS No Cake Available ERROR

Post by DelTaco24 »

Been having the same issue since October when 1.10.86 came out for IOS. Ever since updating, I’ve been noticing the same problem with online regions, “no cake available.” Also I haven’t been able to upvote/downvote screenshots in the gallery ever since the update. Everything appeared to be working just fine up until updating, so that’s what makes me think the update is the culprit. However, since I don’t really care about the features that are affected, I didn’t bother saying anything. I’m just assuming whatever the problem is will be fixed in a future update. I still would like some clarification though.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience. The issue should be fixed now. Let me know if something is still not working as expected.

DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

Lobby wrote:
17 Jan 2023, 11:49
Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience. The issue should be fixed now. Let me know if something is still not working as expected.
The regions appear to be working fine now, but the voting with screenshots is still broken.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”