An issue with plugins...

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
CoolCat56
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

An issue with plugins...

Post by CoolCat56 »

Not sure why, but I've been having issues with most of my plugins.

You see the problem is that one of my plugins say that they are "Unavailable right now". The comment section is also gone somehow. I deleted it and tried to re-install it, but it dissapeared. Somebody please help me with this issue!
Playing since 2017, though too lazy didn’t have time had time to make an account until 2021
:windows :ios

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: An issue with plugins...

Post by Bearbear76 »

What plugin are you talking about specifically?
Just my opinion
retired

Naufhal
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Naufhal »

It is plugin are unavailable?

CoolCat56
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by CoolCat56 »

Bearbear76 wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 14:47
What plugin are you talking about specifically?
Okay, I’m not gonna lie. I forgot. I think it was a fence plugin, but I’ll put some more research on it later.
Playing since 2017, though too lazy didn’t have time had time to make an account until 2021
:windows :ios

DelTaco24
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DelTaco24 »

CoolCat56 wrote:
28 Dec 2022, 23:57

Okay, I’m not gonna lie. I forgot. I think it was a fence plugin, but I’ll put some more research on it later.
I think the problem is that the author of the plugin deleted it, that’s what “not available right now” usually means in most cases. Some examples of this could be anything by Rockfort or Yusuf. Because I can confirm that they deleted all their plugins from the store earlier this year, for reasons which I won’t go into here. Ever since then any of their plugins that I installed prior, and still have downloaded, say “not available right now” as a result. However, as long as you keep these “unavailable” plugins installed they should continue to work just fine, but once you uninstall them, they’re gone forever. So if you’ve already deleted it, there’s not much you can do about it. Other than to be careful when deleting any “unavailable” plugins you still have installed going forward.

As for the plugin in which you’re referring to, (correct me if you think I’m wrong) might’ve been either the “Fence Pack”, “Tree Fences”, or “Diagonal Fences”, all by Fitamint. I’m very familiar with these particular plugins as I use them all the time in my cities. I can also confirm that Fitamint has also unfortunately deleted most his plugins earlier this year for unknown reasons. Only 5 of his plugins remain public as of writing. It’s a shame because I really liked his work, but once again, not much can be done.

Edit: Fitamint has axed the remainder of his plugins as of 1/1/23. We’ve lost so many great plugin authors over the past year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”