My God Damm F***ing Saves Just Dusappered

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

My God Damm F***ing Saves Just Dusappered

Post by SpaceTimeAgency »

So i just where browsimh this forums for new posts and replies and posted some things and i went back to the game and noticed when i clicked the load town button this fing text popped up ... you dont have any cities ... are you finh kidding me i had like 10 Different cities ... everytjing was gone including my F***ING Town map what i was been buildinh for weeks already trying to makereplica of my town[/quote]
Space-Time-Agency Looking For Orbits For Your Satellites Or For Your Doomdays Weapons Well We Get You Covered.
We Do Not Accept Any Kind From Of Violation Of Our Policy Or Copyrights Or Trademarks . Send Only Important Mail To Our Email

theotheoderich
The Theo in TheoTown
Reactions:

Post by theotheoderich »

It is a BETA Version, such things can happen, sorry for it :?

If an error is reported, Lobby will fix it soon :D
The box label said, "Requires Windows 10 or better.", so I bought an Amiga Computer.

SpaceTimeAgency
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by SpaceTimeAgency »

theotheoderich wrote:It is a BETA Version, such things can happen, sorry for it :?

If an error is reported, Lobby will fix it soon :D

Hey I Have Idea ... I Want Somekimd Form Of Cloud Save Your Maps And If They Somehow Disappear You Can Dowload You Backup From The Cloud
Space-Time-Agency Looking For Orbits For Your Satellites Or For Your Doomdays Weapons Well We Get You Covered.
We Do Not Accept Any Kind From Of Violation Of Our Policy Or Copyrights Or Trademarks . Send Only Important Mail To Our Email

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”