NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Big Ben Plus Dungeon

Post by NukeTheKitty »

Mine - This is my plugin, don't reuse any contents of it without my explicit permission.
Texture by @MONTEMARINO

"Okay, go ahead!
And good luck with your plugin.
In case you need help, do not hesitate to ask me."
- @MONTEMARINO

<..."Thinking of it and looking at "Big Ben Plus Dungeon" I just noticed that permission on my behalf is irrelevant here. You used the original Big Ben that was made by MONTEMARINO. So you have to ask him for permission to use his graphics. You may let him know that I don't have objections."
- @Lobby
*CLAP*
I can finally post this without getting it takin down and if you ARE about to take it down, contact Lobby before. :bc
So I've made a plugin that takes @MONTRMARINO made (BIG BEN) and make it into a plugin that include the dungeon on behind it!
>
This took me over 5 hours to make it "CESARE BORGIA APPROVABLE" (Thats a joke because this plugin is for @CESAREBORGIA)

Download it here in game store!
Goku_18-09-20_16.45.20.png
Last edited by NukeTheKitty on 19 Dec 2018, 21:39, edited 4 times in total.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

Post by CommanderABab »

Very nice! Could you add some shadows on that roof please?
Screenshot_20180920-183352.jpg
Screenshot_20180920-183352.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 5888 times

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

CommanderABab wrote:
21 Sep 2018, 00:54
Very nice! Could you add some shadows on that roof please?

Screenshot_20180920-183352.jpg
yah that could be helpful!

Will do

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
21 Sep 2018, 01:37
Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*
These aren't premium textures... These are the textures of MONTEMARINO and there is a huge difference between the premium one and the one MONTEMARINO me are neither the less I still get your point

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

cesareborgia94 wrote:

*smh*
Hey... I usually make my own but they don't look to good... My first plugin wasn't even my first textures... I was just what I felt was good enough to post as my first plugin

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Mg3094066 »

🙍

malsa
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:

Platform

Post by malsa »

NukeTheKitty wrote:
21 Sep 2018, 02:36
cesareborgia94 wrote:

*smh*
These aren't premium textures... These are the textures of MONTEMARINO and there is a huge difference between the premium one and the one MONTEMARINO me are neither the less I still get your point
Do you have a proof?

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

A guy from Shireport wrote:
21 Sep 2018, 03:42
NukeTheKitty wrote:
21 Sep 2018, 02:36
cesareborgia94 wrote:

*smh*
Do you have a proof?
Yes, left is mine using MONTEMRINO big Ben ; right is premium
Goku_18-09-20_22.26.56.png
This cost me 80 diamonds so if it doesn't prove anything... I want my 80 diamonds back

SergOz
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Big Ben Plus Dungeon

Post by SergOz »

Beautiful building)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Award and Special”