My...
Last...
MemE...
Mashup...
Besides...
#1...
As...
Requested...

Nobody seems to like any of the MemE MaShUp plugins I've been making so I'm only going to make 1 after this...
I made my icon as a plugin... This is obviously Goku from DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and arguably the worst; DragonBall Super...
Here u go... I'm going to sleep now :space
goku.png
goku.png (8.25 KiB) Viewed 5393 times
Download
goku.rar
(8.76 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
Enjoy and please say anything you think should be improved

dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Goku

Post by dirkidirk »

hmmmmmmmmm... okay, yeah, maybe you should stop making meme plugins, since theotown is "A city building simulation for Android" with buildings that have Function :teach

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

dirkidirk wrote:
10 Sep 2018, 03:34
hmmmmmmmmm... okay, yeah, maybe you should stop making meme plugins, since theotown is "A city building simulation for Android" with buildings that have Function :teach
do it for da memes

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ElephantEthan »

It being a meme isn't an excuse why you didn't even try to make it good.
Also why did you disable negative reactions?

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

ElephantEthan wrote:
10 Sep 2018, 06:18
Because that is all I got and it was really discouraging for a person like me
I know it ment for people to share opinions but it kinda upsetting when all u get is :(

dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by dirkidirk »

ElephantEthan wrote:
wait it is *tries to post negative reaction* IT IS!! :shock: i didn't even know that was possible

NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by NukeTheKitty »

dirkidirk wrote:
10 Sep 2018, 14:02
ElephantEthan wrote:
wait it is *tries to post negative reaction* IT IS!! :shock: i didn't even know that was possible
:(

ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ElephantEthan »

NukeTheKitty wrote:
10 Sep 2018, 16:16
dirkidirk wrote:
10 Sep 2018, 14:02
ElephantEthan wrote:
:(
Nobody is hating you, we just don't like your plugins and the lack of effort in them.
In this one, you just resized a goku picture from Google and made a json in plugin creator app. No shadows, no proper use of template, it generates 1 power and water (wut :bq ), 1 price and 1 monthly price. A proper goku statue with shadows wouldn't take too much time and it would be way better received by the community.

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Not accepting a :bx means you don't like criticism from others. We criticize you so you do better plugins, not to discourage you from making plugins. Sometimes saying harsh things is necessary because if you don't they keep making the same low-quality plugins.

If you do a sh*t quality plugins of course people don't like it or hate it but
if you at least make some effort at producing plugins that have meaning or quality maybe at least people will like it.

I do not hate you, I just hate/dislike the quality of plugins you made. Maybe make something decent like a simple residential house or an office block.

Your recent washington monument shows you at least put some effort but it needs polishing.

There is no wrong in making a meme pack but at least make memes that are fresh and maybe have some effort in it.

If I said harsh words I am sorry if you're "hurt" but that is the thing you gotta make it better, you know. Maybe instead you get some :bc for your plugins instead of a :bx

You can disable :bx in your reactions but you can never disable it from our posts ;)

Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Mr. French »

I don't agree with anyone. you new peoples are also critizers but it's not constructive at all! your just saying it's bad or not any effort ! but before everyone was respecting everyone with any plugins. but Nuke your also provocating "the toxic peoples" (no offense) without accepting any :bx
so respect anyone's work! at least he is trying @ElephantEthan Your critizing but you never made any plugin. so if i was you you would <..> and keep it for you. you just came out of nowhere and arrived like you know everything about theotown. Nuke is 10 or 12 at this age you get easly depresed.

peace and love , French

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Theotheotown wrote:
10 Sep 2018, 17:40
I don't agree with anyone. you new peoples are also critizers but it's not constructive at all! your just saying it's bad or not any effort ! but before everyone was respecting everyone with any plugins. but Nuke your also provocating "the toxic peoples" (no offense) without accepting any :bx
so respect anyone's work! at least he is trying @ElephantEthan Your critizing but you never made any plugin. so if i was you you would <..> and keep it for you. you just came out of nowhere and arrived like you know everything about theotown. Nuke is 10 or 12 at this age you get easly depresed.

peace and love , French
Look french i know that ElephantEthan is new here but at least he respects the rules and knows what plugin is good and what is not. Also his plugins are work that is currently in progress.

Regarding criticism its okay to say the plugin is bad if the plugin is truly bad as in the case of some creators, the only thing is we want from them to make better plugins, it is not to shame them but so that they can take it and maybe make it a bit better than their previous ones. Disabling reactions just shows that you don't like others opinion, and that is just a bit rude don't you think.

If its worse then its worse and if its good then its good. People have different opinions you know.
Again this is my opinion, so if you disagree then go on with it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Award and Special”