A thread for offtopic games

When a post is too long...
And of little value...
It's coming here

Moderator: Jailhouse Rock Moderators

Forum rules
The new rule of Jailhouse rock is
1:Please Behave!
2:Do not fight
3:Do not making fun of someone else
4:Do not showing a picture that make offended someone else
User avatar
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:07
Location: Somewhere in the nowhere
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Wiko Sunset 2

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Wekabu city » Thu Oct 25, 2018 20:35

My games and not so games
Attachments
Screenshot_20181025-203350.png
Back in Business!

User avatar
Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei mediapad TI-7

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Free3021 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 21:57

Here is also an updated list of my games
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-10-25-22-56-08.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-10-25-22-56-01.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-10-25-22-55-43.jpeg
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :) (RIP United States Region)
Also proud to be the only Kenyan on this forum B)
Also talks in Swahili too lol so B)

User avatar
-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46
Location: Planet Fastoon, Polaris Galaxy // Th
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Vivo V7
Contact:

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by -LeoLeo- » Fri Oct 26, 2018 16:24

ElephantEthan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:22
SimCity 5 is not a true sequel and should not exist.flies away :space
True.

But I love this fake sequel...


Though it is the DISGRACE to the franchise! 😥
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •
-สวัสดี! มีใครอ่านไทยมั๊ยฮะ?-
- #PrayForAizat -


Detroit: Become Human looks cool AS HELL ❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

User avatar
ElephantEthan
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 14:07
Plugins: Show

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by ElephantEthan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 17:35

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 16:24
ElephantEthan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:22
SimCity 5 is not a true sequel and should not exist.flies away :space
True.

But I love this fake sequel...


Though it is the DISGRACE to the franchise! 😥
Lol, it's ok. It sucked so much when I released, don't know if they fixed any of it.
No terraforming, small number of regions, tiny cities, always online and servers not working, literally boring because nothing is happening for a long time, visual bugs and lots of other bugs in general (I had a problem where building a road created a hole in the terrain and there was watery sort of square in, and cars could drive through it no problem.
Cities of Tommorow DLC looks interesting right now, but there's no way I'll buy it.

User avatar
Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei mediapad TI-7

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Free3021 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 22:37

ElephantEthan wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 17:35
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 16:24
ElephantEthan wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:22
SimCity 5 is not a true sequel and should not exist.flies away :space
True.

But I love this fake sequel...


Though it is the DISGRACE to the franchise! 😥
Lol, it's ok. It sucked so much when I released, don't know if they fixed any of it.
No terraforming, small number of regions, tiny cities, always online and servers not working, literally boring because nothing is happening for a long time, visual bugs and lots of other bugs in general (I had a problem where building a road created a hole in the terrain and there was watery sort of square in, and cars could drive through it no problem.
Cities of Tommorow DLC looks interesting right now, but there's no way I'll buy it.
The forced always online mode is now diminished thanks to the offline mode being added and most bugs have been sorted. However, by the time these were things, most people just left the community and defected to Cities Skylines.
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :) (RIP United States Region)
Also proud to be the only Kenyan on this forum B)
Also talks in Swahili too lol so B)

User avatar
AndreitheTare
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 15:46
Location: Romania
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei P9 lite 2017

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by AndreitheTare » Sat Oct 27, 2018 22:38

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:44
5 years later, I've finally got a chance to play the infamous SimCity 5!!!!
:space ❤️

IMG_20181023_014508.JPG

FB_IMG_1540186560421.jpg

IMG_20181023_230751.JPG

FB_IMG_1540233615720.jpg

IMG_20181023_230656.JPG

IMG_20181023_230609.JPG
I love that game even if the game is infamous! It has no problems since 2016 and it is best played offline. I wish i could have it(i will have it soon)! Good luck with your new region! I will start in Reflection Atoll.
I discovered TheoTown on 24th of December 2017. It was like a gift for me! :bp
Had a region with over 160.000 people(RIP) :cry:
Starting over with New Transilvania. :img

🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩PROUD TO BE THE ONLY ROMANIAN ON THE FORUM🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩

User avatar
-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46
Location: Planet Fastoon, Polaris Galaxy // Th
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Vivo V7
Contact:

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by -LeoLeo- » Sat Oct 27, 2018 23:10

AndreitheTare wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 22:38
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:44
5 years later, I've finally got a chance to play the infamous SimCity 5!!!!
:space ❤️
I love that game even if the game is infamous! It has no problems since 2016 and it is best played offline. I wish i could have it(i will have it soon)! Good luck with your new region! I will start in Reflection Atoll.
Buy it from EA? For like $400?????
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •
-สวัสดี! มีใครอ่านไทยมั๊ยฮะ?-
- #PrayForAizat -


Detroit: Become Human looks cool AS HELL ❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

User avatar
Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei mediapad TI-7

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Free3021 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:32

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 23:10
AndreitheTare wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 22:38
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:44
5 years later, I've finally got a chance to play the infamous SimCity 5!!!!
:space ❤️
I love that game even if the game is infamous! It has no problems since 2016 and it is best played offline. I wish i could have it(i will have it soon)! Good luck with your new region! I will start in Reflection Atoll.
Buy it from EA? For like $400?????
XD
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :) (RIP United States Region)
Also proud to be the only Kenyan on this forum B)
Also talks in Swahili too lol so B)

User avatar
AndreitheTare
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 15:46
Location: Romania
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei P9 lite 2017

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by AndreitheTare » Sun Oct 28, 2018 16:57

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 23:10
AndreitheTare wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 22:38
-LeoLeo- wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:44
5 years later, I've finally got a chance to play the infamous SimCity 5!!!!
:space ❤️
I love that game even if the game is infamous! It has no problems since 2016 and it is best played offline. I wish i could have it(i will have it soon)! Good luck with your new region! I will start in Reflection Atoll.
Buy it from EA? For like $400?????
No, in my county the Origin activation key costs like 50 RON without transport. That's about 20 US dollars
I discovered TheoTown on 24th of December 2017. It was like a gift for me! :bp
Had a region with over 160.000 people(RIP) :cry:
Starting over with New Transilvania. :img

🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩PROUD TO BE THE ONLY ROMANIAN ON THE FORUM🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩

User avatar
AndreitheTare
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 15:46
Location: Romania
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei P9 lite 2017

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by AndreitheTare » Fri Nov 16, 2018 20:39

Free3021 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 21:57
Here is also an updated list of my games
How many games! I can barely fit in 8! It is amazing! :) :bc
I discovered TheoTown on 24th of December 2017. It was like a gift for me! :bp
Had a region with over 160.000 people(RIP) :cry:
Starting over with New Transilvania. :img

🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩PROUD TO BE THE ONLY ROMANIAN ON THE FORUM🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩

User avatar
Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 16:49
Location: Nairobi,Kenya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei mediapad TI-7

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Free3021 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 21:22

AndreitheTare wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 20:39
Free3021 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 21:57
Here is also an updated list of my games
How many games! I can barely fit in 8! It is amazing! :) :bc
I at least have a massive SD card and 16 GB of internal storage so that explains everything.
Hey my fellow TheoTowners :) :D
Also working on the United States region let's see if we can get to 1,000,000 pop :) (RIP United States Region)
Also proud to be the only Kenyan on this forum B)
Also talks in Swahili too lol so B)

User avatar
AndreitheTare
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 15:46
Location: Romania
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Huawei P9 lite 2017

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by AndreitheTare » Fri Nov 16, 2018 21:43

Free3021 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 21:22
AndreitheTare wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 20:39
Free3021 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 21:57
Here is also an updated list of my games
How many games! I can barely fit in 8! It is amazing! :) :bc
I at least have a massive SD card and 16 GB of internal storage so that explains everything.
Newer phones like mine never accept moving a part of the app on the SD Card. Just old ones acceot. You are lucky if you can. But 16 GB of internal storage is today very few storage. I have 16 GB and memory problems.
I discovered TheoTown on 24th of December 2017. It was like a gift for me! :bp
Had a region with over 160.000 people(RIP) :cry:
Starting over with New Transilvania. :img

🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩PROUD TO BE THE ONLY ROMANIAN ON THE FORUM🇹🇩🇹🇩🇹🇩

User avatar
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 0:07
Location: Patch of air
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by FranchuFranchu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 22:27

I have 8GB and I am happy. Just upload all your photos to GDrive/Dropbox
President of the Socialist Republic of Neda

...

User avatar
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 0:07
Location: Patch of air
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by FranchuFranchu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 22:28

Wekabu city wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 20:35
My games and not so games
You have almost the same games that i have (or had) (World of Empires, Galimulator, Sololearn!, etc.)

Games I think you might like:
Cell Lab: It is a game about making organisms with cells. cell-lab.net
Gladiabots: In this game you have to make AIs for your bots to fight other bots gladiabots.com
President of the Socialist Republic of Neda

...

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1288
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: Ternate, Indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi note A5

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by khadafi laidi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:26

My favorites game
Screenshot_2018-11-24-09-24-00-922_com.miui.home.png
I can't download GTA 3 :(
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Im rarely active right now
-Subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS1fz ... 4syaxcA74A

User avatar
Newtz
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 15:34
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Newtz » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:26

You're back!!
I 👏 Have 👏 Nothing 👏 To 👏 Put 👏 Down 👏 Here 👏

User avatar
A guy from Shireport
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4359
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: I won't give ya
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by A guy from Shireport » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:10

Where have you been?
"Racers don't need girlfriend, am i right Iketani!" - Itsuki
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018
The king of 5000 and 3000 in discord

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 7024
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy J7
Contact:

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:00

khadafi laidi wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:26
I can't download GTA 3 :(
Uninstall PUBG and those war games, then you can

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1288
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: Ternate, Indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi note A5

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by khadafi laidi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 14:39

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:10
Where have you been?
I am rarely active
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Im rarely active right now
-Subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS1fz ... 4syaxcA74A

User avatar
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:07
Location: Somewhere in the nowhere
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Wiko Sunset 2

Re: A thread for offtopic games

Post by Wekabu city » Thu Dec 06, 2018 18:57

FranchuFranchu wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 22:28
Wekabu city wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 20:35
My games and not so games
You have almost the same games that i have (or had) (World of Empires, Galimulator, Sololearn!, etc.)

Games I think you might like:
Cell Lab: It is a game about making organisms with cells. cell-lab.net
Gladiabots: In this game you have to make AIs for your bots to fight other bots gladiabots.com
I played Cell Lab (and even donated) about Gladiabots, I will take a look
Back in Business!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Jailhouse Rock”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest