Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

Blyat009
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

I will teach you about my country Titania federal

Post by Blyat009 »

Good evening, I am President Alexander Travis of the Titania Commonwealth.I am free to visit places that are not earth on Earth. Do not believe it, but I think there are many unknown elements, so let me tell you a lot of things :bc

1.country name
Although the origin of the country name is not well understood, some college students have a theory saying there was a genocide by a huge robot in this place

But, do not believe it easily

2.When was it founded?
It is AD 8th April 2008. We came to the district where nobody has noticed why until now.
So as a result of doing various things, the Federated Titania was born

3.population
The population of this country is roughly 20 thousand people. By the way, each region is from the big one, [state] [way] [city] [area] is four.

4.I will talk about money
Our currency is called [Monte] and [Mill], and it has been used as usual world.
Our currency is called [Monte] and [Mill], from coins and bank notes to cards, 1 Monte 100 yuan 1 mil is 10 yen rate

You there, thinking of immigration! Regarding taxes, do not worry. Because tax is operated in the area very little(*^^*)

5.Security maintenance
Our security is protected by Polizia and Milzia. By the way, all contents of telephone and public talk are listened to by Titania Information Department, but worry of abuse is useless B) 8-)

6.Emigration
If you want to immigrate to the Federation of Titania seriously, prepare the foll((((((((Say goodbye to your country's passport, that is, destroy it somewhere. If you come to the country, I'll prepare it for you. :teach We support the language with full power. :space You have to live life in this place :space

7.Farewell of traviska
Oh, it seems that the time to be here will expire. Today's teaching will be done so far, but if you would like to ask questions, please feel free. Once again, the day we can meet

Return to “Stories Subforum”