Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Atlantean Galactic Assembly

Post by THEMAX »

here, you are in the center of the Atlantean politicy... here, debate the most importants peoples of the atlantean empire. The main conference room is the biggest in the galaxy, it can host 1600 deputies, 600 senators, 200 guardians, 50 protectors and 10 judges. Symbol of legislative power of the empire , the Galactic assembly is also a major part of Atlantean diplomacy and policies .
Each part of the assembly serve something .

Deputies can suggest laws, vote laws and suggest modification of existing laws , they are the pillar of our legislative power

Senators act similarly to deputies, there isn’t much differences between both except the name

Guardians have the right to ask for a modification of the constitution, which senators and deputies can’t

Protectors are guaranty of Atlantean sovereignty , they can immediately cancel a law or vote an military intervention , along with judges , governments and obviously the emperor, they are only one that can do that .

Judges role is to give the final word to laws that can’t be approved or disapproved , they can also order to stop a war along with government and emperor . Judges can also destituate member of government ( except emperor ) , judges are chose by the assembly of the 10 main planets of the empire our of the prince family members .the judges come from Odre, Alerande, Naboo, Astomor-Uhral, Dirdendelle , Olymp, Astris, Reterty, edei and Hasnian-Alpha

Here, in this topic, you will be able to see some aleatory choosens meeting between our assembly members. As the emperor would say :
Que la session commence

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Atlantean Galactic Assembly ( Session : 13/08/46721 local atlantean time )

Post by THEMAX »

Atlantean Defense minister Julia Sedriade
Today meeting will be quite important, the subject will be about what will be the future of our 6 obsoletes Poseidon class Aircraft carriers stationned on planet Zerxybva-27A1 , know as Earth.
As you may have read on your notes, theses Aircrafts carriers are obsoletes, the technologies are outdated in comparison with our current technologies, while the ship may be a important aspect of our defense. We promised Earth to evacuate all our troops in foreign territories to our empire and make 50 % of our local colony force return to home... but now, we have to decide about thoses Carriers. Today, Judge Albert Phedrasme will be in charge of the speech, your highness, it is your turn.

Atlantean Emperor Astral Ekho
Thanks Mrs.Julia , today session will last 30 minutes, we have less time today but i have a lot of work today, Que la session commence

Galactic Assembly Judge Albert Phedrasme
the speech is granted to :

Deputy Harry Serian :
My opinion is that such amount of carrier would require to send many huge cargo spaceship to move somewhere else while thoses are still very powerfull ship with cutting edge technologies that are a threat to all potential ennemies, i think thoses ship may be gave to Samarians Islands considering that some of the neighboors are quite aggressives and powerfull. well, i don't think i have anything else to say

well, thank for your answer the speech is granted to :

Guardian Henry-Simon de Beldor:
I dont think giving the 6 carriers to Samarians islands would be a good idea since it would also include the carrier group. each carrier group contain :
1 carrier + 150 jets + 20 helicopters + 3 recon / radar aicrafts
2 battleships
4 cruisers
2 amphibious assaults ships + 30 tanks + 40 APC + 25 IFV + 100 armored vehicles + 10 helicopters
10 destroyers
10 frigates
5 corvets
3 attack submarines

What i would suggest would be to give the carriers group to the United Nations

Galactic Assembly Judge Albert Phedrasme I don't think giving United nations the whole carrier group would be a good thing, they would be much more powerfull than many local countries and would give fear , wich is not their objective and that would be same with Samarian, but i think if we could split the carriers between Samarian islands and UN, it would be better, what i suggest is to give 4 carriers groups to the United Nations and 2 carriers groups to samarians islands. we would also pay the UN and samarians islands so they can train the crews. DO everyone agree with that?

I personally think we could give 5 CG to UN and 1 to samarian.

Galactic Assembly Judge Hector Dura
i think we should do what the emperor suggested, Anyone want to talk? nobody? ok, Mr Kody walkar , you wanted to say something?

Senator Kody Walkar
Absolutely, i think thoses carriers groups are really powerfull and a major thing for our local dissuasion, they fighted in Renev, against Samaria and against Iridane, UCS & Naszepolis , they suffered much and i don't think Samarian would have the money to repair 6 carriers groups, instead, we could give them 1 carrier group and we pay the reparations and we would give UN 4 carriers groups, while the last one would be to sell... the country that offer the most may get it and like all others carriers groups, we will repair it and pay to train crews.

Deputy Joe Lamenace
What if the country that buy it is a rogue state? can we simply sell a last generation carrier group like that ? no we can't, that is why i think we should scrap it.

Deputy Amehd Dourou
They aren't Last generation anymore Joe. Well, Thoses carriers costed a lot, scrapping thoses would cost more than repairing thoses, that is useless, it may be a flotting museum? like the intrepid in NYC ?

It is indeed the best idea of today session. but where would this carrier be ?

Deputy Claire duchateau
What about Luminia , the local capital of the atlantean empire on earth? it don't attract a lot of tourists after the recent war with Fascist Union of Samatra, it could boost the local economy.

Protector Thierry Corse
I agree with Amehd and claire, this idea is the best. Your highness, what would be your opinion?

i agree.

so your highness? what will we do?

Today meeting is finished, 4 carriers groups will be sent to United Nations, 1 carriers groups will be sent to Samarians Islands and the last one will be turned to a huge museum with all the planes, helis, ships and ground vehicles, i think it would be very positive for local tourism. thanks for your presence. Thanks Mr.amehd , your idea was excellent.

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Atlantean Galactic Assembly

Post by THEMAX »

Atlanteans reforms were announced today, check main topic to know more.

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

Hello was the scorpion federation invited to the meeting

We have a major offer we are giving away 35 super dreadnoughts with 3 anti matter drives,30,000 main guns, 50 missile silos within the ship, 35 heavy assault drones with sling runway, 2 long range transmitters with zero delay, Advance fire control and early warning system, 3,500 sub guns, cargo capacity of 5.5 million, advance stabilizers, 2 main combustion engines, advance reactive armor, 2 magnetic/radiation shield array and advance life support with oxygen recycle systems.

(this is for an individual super dreadnought basic load out all 35 of them. all parts can be recycled if destroyed)

these are part of our basic arsenal

they are not slow either, there basic speed is Mach 3

(sorry if anything is miss spelled during this message)

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Max26080 wrote:
26 May 2018, 02:42
Hello was the scorpion federation invited to the meeting

We have a major offer we are giving away 35 super dreadnoughts with 3 anti matter drives,30,000 main guns, 50 missile silos within the ship, 35 heavy assault drones with sling runway, 2 long range transmitters with zero delay, Advance fire control and early warning system, 3,500 sub guns, cargo capacity of 5.5 million, advance stabilizers, 2 main combustion engines, advance reactive armor, 2 magnetic/radiation shield array and advance life support with oxygen recycle systems.

(this is for an individual super dreadnought basic load out all 35 of them. all parts can be recycled if destroyed)

these are part of our basic arsenal

they are not slow either, there basic speed is Mach 3

(sorry if anything is miss spelled during this message)
Oh you may dont know, Galactic Assembly is only UAGF citizens and politicians but foreign politicians can be invited to some meetings, about your weaponery , we find it interesting ( maybe too OP for a single ship ??? ) but we already have a important space fleet... we will only buy 15.

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

You are the welcome, we are just a lot occupied with atlanteans reforms , UN reforms and OISPM reforms going on... we are sorry if you tought we were not friendly with you... we are peacefull and truly don’t want to attack anyone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”