Graphic designer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Sedile: Past, Present and Future

Post by Josh »

Your English is at such a high level :o . I Love reading the chapters!

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Sedile: Past, Present and Future - 2-in-1 edition #2

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Chapter 8 and 9 contains less important infos, so I decided to combine into 1 post :P

Chapter 8:
The 50's and 60's
So we've reached the 1950's, half of the 20th century. And so far, we've learned about how Verdie and many other countries were formed. And now, we'll be learning about what's going on inside Sedile

The country has never been more and more stabilized than ever before. But in the 1956, T.L.H (The Late Honorable) King Ahmad Nur Almizan al-Hajj passed away, and the throne was inherited by his crown prince, T.L.H King Ahmad Nur Azfar (Which passed few weeks ago). T.L.H King Ahmad Nur Azfar raised up his bay'ah and was coronated on August 15th 1956. He is considered worldwide as Sedilean Father of Development because he did almost everything that you can imagineimagine (Except bad things, so don't judge). Some of them are visible for you to see in The Kingdom's Empire

Upcoming 1960's, Sedile has started to explore the world unknown, as The Sky's The Limit. The Sedilean National Space Commission (SdNSC) was established to launch the first space program called "SEDISA-1/Sedile Space Aviation - 1" in 1962. The space program launched SD-Probe-2B (The 1st Sedilean Space Probe) to reach to the MoonMoon (of course the real ones was in 1969, so don't judge). The 2nd Space Program called "SEDISA-3" in 1965 launched SD-Rocket-15 (The 1st rocket to transport human) to reach to MarsMars (Also, don't judge)

While you're busy reading stories about the space progress above, in the meantime, we'll learn what's going on in cities of Sedile. Before the usage of Dinar in Sedilean Currency, the country used a currency named Irina (So it's Sedilean Irina/SDI). The currency is equivalent to € 5.00, and somehow, it's a bit valueless in some situation. So King Ahmad Nur Azfar decided to replace Irina with the famously known Sedilean Dinar (SDD). Then in 1965-1969, the King announced the then World's Largest Development Project ever done, The Great Transformation of Sedile. This includes the mass infrastructure development and improvement, building more RCI areas, and increasing job opportunities, which some mainly focused on ore mining economy, and some in Scientific research development. Companies like MEROMI Corp., Express Mining Corp. and SNAP (Sedilean National Petroleum) contributed alot in making Sedile one of the most rapidly-developed countries in the world

Chapter 9:
Sedile in the gates of the 21st Century
As we're heading to the 21st century, Sedile has faced many changes, especially in the 2nd half of the 20th Century. Remember that Sedile has its own branded vehicles? Like SAM (Sedilean Auto Motors), SEDIGEM (Sedilean General Motors), and FALCON motorbikes (More like Ducati in TT Universe). Let me tell you the origins of these vehicle manufactures. So first things first, SAM was founded in 1843 with its original name HARRIA Auto Company, selling supercars and luxury vehicles (e.g Limousine) until now. Secondly, SEDIGEM was founded later in 1850 with its original name Hezmie-Walton Company, selling general vehicles like bicycles and trishaws in the 1st generation, then to jeeps and vans, and then to buses to trucks (Trucks like Peterbilt and Mack). Meanwhile, FALCON was founded then later in 1876, selling motorbikes (Just like Harley-Davidson), and nowadays mostly used by Royalties and bike riders

Back in the 70's! In 1973, Sedilean Broadcasting Network (founded in 1894) started to extend its airing territories to worldwide by providing Set Top Box services. Countries received this service like Bear Republic (f.k.a Bear Empire), Lancaster, Shireport, Freetradezonia, Findonezia, Verderiesdre, Reagold, Aldorria, and Buteo. Meanwhile, SedigiLab (Sedile Digital Lab) decided to enchance the broadcasting quality in Sedile to HQ (High Quality), which resulted in programs broadcasted in High Definition. Sedile was also one of the 1st countries to host major international events, like the UNISPORT Games

And now to the 80's! Remember the dying SedSCOPE-15 I posted before? The space telescope was launched in 1984 as a target by SdNSC to reach a milestone achievement. And meanwhile on the surface, the Ministry of Transportation decided to build more alternative highways to provide convenience to land transport vehicles besides using the national roads. Also, music cultures started to spread in this decade. During the development, many music artists consists of majorly teens and youths. Some of the notable early artists are Jamadi Kadir, Wahidah Iz, Amy Hazeera, and Ezwan Yazid

Now onto the 90's. This marks the 2nd phase of The Great Transformation of Sedile. Almost every citizens (More like 9/10 of all citizens) filled job opportunities in Sedile, which is considered Sedile career-occupied. Many countries tried to bring immigrants, but failed because, yeah? I just said so. This also contributed alot to the rapid economy development, raising up the value of Sedilean Dinar

BananasPotassium, end of the 2nd 2-in-1 edition chapter!

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Sedile: Past, Present and Future - Finale announcement

Okay, this seems unnecessary, I knew it so, but this is just a reminder that Chapter 10 will be the last chapter in Sedile: Past, Present and Future

Josh
Graphic designer
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Josh »

Uhm, cool!

-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Sedile: Past, Present and Future - Finale announcement

Post by -LeoLeo- »

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 16:19
Okay, this seems unnecessary, I knew it so, but this is just a reminder that Chapter 10 will be the last chapter in Sedile: Past, Present and Future
That's mean it's the future! I expect Leopolis Motors branded flying cars, okay? XDDDD ...Well, not NECESSARILY Leopolis brand. Just any flying cars would do. Lol

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

-LeoLeo- wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 18:52
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
That's mean it's the future! I expect Leopolis Motors branded flying cars, okay? XDDDD ...Well, not NECESSARILY Leopolis brand. Just any flying cars would do. Lol
Hell naw, how can we predict the 22nd century when we were still 10/100 of the 21st?

Though we have hoverboards and stuff

-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by -LeoLeo- »

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 19:53
-LeoLeo- wrote:
30 Oct 2017, 18:52
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Hell naw, how can we predict the 22nd century when we were still 10/100 of the 21st?

Though we have hoverboards and stuff
I thought the DSA has a... Chromosphere... And a time machine? Are you in the DSA? I'm not....
Also, we are 17.84/100th of the 21st. We still have a long road ahead of us, Aizat...

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Me neither

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Well, I couldn't object your opinion... But at the same time, I can't change it anymore

Let's do some research on the World Atlas and our ancestors' records

Also, why are these here...?

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Okay, it seems that you made a mistake here...

The kingdom of Bani Ahmadi, or any Islamic kingdom civilizations before had never done any holy wars. The history of Sedile was inspired and based on real life Islamic civilization, like Rashidun Caliphate kingdom, Umayyad Caliphate kingdom, and Ottoman empire

And as far as I researched it, there were no any holy wars attempted by these mentioned kingdoms above

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

I could spill my own blood

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”