Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

[Story] The Assembly Of Verderiesdre [Locked For Lack Of Idea]

Post by Brody Craft »

Hello This Is a story by me, i was inspired by Bearbear65, this time, the story will be about Jeffrey Anthony who are the Person to Assemble the Country Of Verderiesdre, it was a war land of many people who are involved in a civil war trying to take over that land

The story is set in May 3 1952-December 23 1959

CHAPTER I: ASSEMBLING THE TRUTH
PART I Finding The Truth
May 3 1952
It was a cold night, in a house, there is a man, a 18 years old Man named Jeffrey Anthony, The Predecessor Of James Anthony, he survived many shootouts, then he goes to his work room, he writes on his diary book and said "man, war is a hard time live on", to protect himself, he has a Zastava M-70 on his room, then he goes near a window and Sees a lot of Blood Fallen From The Heroes Of protecting the area, then his dad came to his room and said "son, what are you doing?",
Jeffrey said "uhhh, just looking at the window", his dad said "ok then" and leaves the room, the Jeffrey said "man This is a hard land, i should try to Make these war lands turn to a peace land, but how am i supposed to do that?", daniel looked at a map in his room and said "AHA, i got an idea, i should plan this out thought, and maybe i need a help",
1 week later
10 May 1952
Jeffrey goes to his Friends house and knocks on the door, his name was Daniel Jones, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!, Daniel said "whos there?", jeffrey said "i need some help Daniel, Can you help me", "for what?"-Daniel, "something that will change the World of war in this place"-Jeffrey,
Jeffrey shows the plan to Daniel, then Daniel says "what's this, ARE YOU CRAZY!", Jeffrey says "Nahhh, im sick of war, now lets go!", then they go into Daniels Jeep, "so where are we going"-Daniel, "to bunker no. 69, thats where we start, we're going to infiltrate the place to take back our land, it was a civil war after all"-Jeffrey.
Last edited by Brody Craft on 15 Jul 2017, 03:18, edited 2 times in total.

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Re: [Story] The Assembly Of Verderiesdre

Post by Brody Craft »

Part 2 Exploding Bunkers!
"Alright! We arrived!"-Jeffrey, "this would be scary"-Daniel, they sneak in to the bunker stealthly, then they search the bunker for a possible area to detonate the C4s or PE4s, afterwards, Jeffrey said "just in case when we got caught, we have a Zastava M70 with a silencer, so you can shoot without anyone hearing it", they found the possible place afterwards, but they planned to steal some top secret files from the bunker, Jeffrey Said "alright lets mark this spot!", they found the Room with the files, they took the file but they got caught, "HEY YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE FILES, WE'VE GOT AN EMEGENCY!!!"-Guard, *alarms starts to ring", then Jeffrey shoots the guard, "Schyte! We need to go now!"-Jeffrey, "i knew this was a bad idea!"-Daniel, they shoot all the guards coming in their way, Then Jeffrey Said "When we get out, Activate the C4!", they got out and then Daniel Activated The C4 *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*, "Man! That was some sick explosions!"-Jeffrey, "god that was orange as hell!"-Daniel, they got into their car and leaved the area in Style, They Discovered that the armies had tailed them, "ohh no, the Armies onto us!"-Jeffrey, "Just shoot them!"-Daniel, Jeffrey Shot them until death, until one of them shot daniel, "AHH God this hurts", their car crashed to a tree, Daniel Got Unconsious in a second, with no Defense, Jeffrey tries to shoot them in Stealth, he shot all of them without anyone knowing it, Then Daniel wokes up and Said "aggghhh man my head hurts!", "dont worry you'll be fine after we arrived to our village"-Jeffrey, they Walked to their village with their Feet hurting and aching, Jeffrey's Dad came and said "where you boys goin' eh?", "uhhhh we've just.... ahhhh... infiltrated.. a.. bunker..?"-Jeffrey, his dad said "The heck are you guys doing snooping around that enemy bunker?", Daniel Gives the file to Jeffrey's dad and said "we got this weird file", Jeffrey's Dad Said "You Found this file?! The first part of the Indenpendence planning file?! Alright son and Daniel lets go to our secreeeeet room and talk a bout this, you aint in a trouble thought, and Daniel, I will patch that up", they came to their secret place.
Last edited by Brody Craft on 15 Jul 2017, 03:19, edited 3 times in total.

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Me love!

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

:bc

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

I will post 2 parts each day, and it would be 5-8 chapters

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Part 3 Rebuilding The Village 1
They came to their secret room to discuss their next plan, "So, you guys infiltrated the Whole bunker for a piece of this?"-Jeffreys Dad AKA John, "Ummm yes, it was an indenpendence Planning, for some reason they Scatter this around the island"-Jeffrey, "uhhhh are we going to another place again?"-Daniel, "just <..>, today we're going to a secured village, there was prisoners there, the file again, and A bunch of amunition, we're going to just shoot them up, a bunch of times, alright, take your guns"-Jeffrey, they Got into their car and leaved their house, for the second part of the file, they travelled 7,6 Km to get there, "Jeffrey, are we sure we have enough fuel?"-Daniel, "Like i said before, i fill it up okay!"-Jeffrey, they arrived at the place with their fuel wtill available to go home, "here we go again"-Jeffrey, jeffrey shoots his Gun to the enemies on sight, with the alarm gtting off, Jeffrey Screams In Passion And Said "EVERY DARN ROUND COUNTS ONE DEATH!", the whole village guard died with a gunshot to their bodies, "man that was tough!"-Jeffrey, Daniel Screams "Now WHERES THE DARN STUFF!", Jeffrey Points his hand to a building and said "ahem, its right there", they are finding the files and the Amunition, meanwhile Jeffreys Dad free the prisoners, "alright we've found all the stuff, lets leave... oh wait whats inside that warehouse?-Jeffrey, they check the warehouse and found medium amout of building supplies, "hmmmm 2 trailers and a pickup eh? Alright i drive the pickup meanwhile you guys drive my car"-Jeffrey, they left the Village with no worries

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Part 4 Mysterious Sound Part 1
They arrived to their village at 6 Pm after a long journey of Offroading to their village, "im tired, lets get this supplies to the village warehouse"-Jeffrey, Everyone pack up these supplies to the warehouse!"-Daniel, Jeffrey, Daniel and some people Packed up the supplies to the storage area near their house, After that, they came to their houses and slept.
May 11 1952
In the morning, jeffrey wakes up and came to the radio room, whilst his dad was still sleeping, he tuned many Frequencies until he hard something at Frequency 98.65FM, it was saying "IF ANYONE HEARS THIS, WE NEED HELP, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE ARMIES, WE NEED YOUR HELP, OUR LOCATION WAS BURR... *STATIC* VA *STATIC*", "Huh that was weird"-Jeffrey, he then plays it again and recorded it, he goes to Daniel's House, "Daniel are you home? You need to see this!"-Jeffrey, After a second Daniel Opens the door and said "what again eh?", "come here you need to hear this"-Jeffrey, Jeffrey Turned on the record, after the sound, Daniel was asking "the heck is Burva?", "its no burva!, its a Word game, Burr... Va...., hmmm it may be a town"-Jeffrey, Daniel goes back inside his house, Jeffrey goes back to his room to figure out what the mysterious sound means, "This May took a while to figure out"-Jeffrey.
2 hours later
"I may have figured it out, It was BURRITO VALLEY all along"-Jeffrey, Daniel knock on Jeffrey's door, "DANIEL, it was Burrito Valley!"-Jeffrey, "nice! Lets go there! I always wanted to go there!"-Daniel,
"You know? This may be hazardous, but lets go"-Jeffrey

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Part 5 Mysterious Sound Part 2
They got into their car and left, "are you sure about this jeffrey?"-Daniel, "maybe"-jeffrey, their journey would be a long parts of Story, its a staggering 23,9 Km Journey across the Rainforest near the beach, "Fortunanely i have a radio which have a range of 50Km, well its a basic Radio built by me"-Jeffrey, "thank god"-Daniel, they catch the second incoming call from the Area where they need help, it says "HELLO IF YOU READ THIS, THIS IS OUR SECOND CALL FOR YOU, WE ARE STILL IN BURRITO VALLEY, WE ARE KEPT HOSTAGE IN A BUILDING, I ESCAPED FROM THE BUILDING, IF ANYONE SAVED US, WE WILL REWARD YOU A BUNCH OF STUFF", "we got to go fast now, oh Schyte! Our fuel has run out! Atleast we got a jerry can of fuel, those juice help us go for 5 Km more"-Jeffrey, Daniel Replies "I've heard theres a fuel station about 3 Km from here, and its also Evenight, theres a motel there as well", until theres a group of Armies Coming through, Jeffrey Start to shoot them, thry called backup and more are coming in, "darn it! We need to go faster!"-Jeffrey, "TURBO SPEED INCOMING!"-Daniel, Their car goes Fast and their grip becomes almost gone, Daniel Screams"OHHHH NOOOO WE'RE GONNA HIT THE TREE!", Daniel drifts for 200 meters and going straight again in high speed, "man its like a car chase!"-Jeffrey, Jeffrey finally shot the last of them while they had arrived in the Gas station, "I wish i could do that again"-Jeffrey, "that was intense!"-Daniel, they come inside the Motel and asked for a room, they slept in the room they have ordered

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”