Total votes: 11

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

[Story] The Rebels

Post by Skyhunter117 »

This is a story about a Soldier who was first contact of the Hunter's Coast war.
(This was inspired by Bearbear65. And i hope to make more =) )

Act 1. First Contact.
k.jpg
k.jpg (6.97 KiB) Viewed 4014 times
"Alright, we'll ask them ONE more time."
Lt James said over the radio, looking out the tank window.
The tank's spotlight shines on the crowd of Rioters.
"Listen, Sir. Reports that recon spotted something moving our way."
Engineer Jackson said while looking at the radar.
The rioter's throw beer bottles and rocks at the Tank. The marine on the watch tower looking down the long straight road leading to the parliament house.
The radio lights up with gunfire, as post Alpha is engaged. The crackles of the radio state that they are in danger, and the marine broadcasting tries to warn the outpost that there is hostiles inbound.
Lt James would be looking out of the hatch of the tank, hearing gunfire in the distance.
Private Jessica grabs an assault rifle and checks the magazine. James looks at her, then looking at the radar.
"So, you expecting trouble? You think we're going to be attacked?" Lt James asked her.
Jessica looks at James and responds "Uh yes, didn't you hear the radio sir, i believe we are about to be attacked!" Jessica said while locking the magazine into the rifle. The tank's radar lit up, as Jackson moved over to investigate.
"Sir! We have incoming signatures..." Jackson says while moving over to the cannon.
Lt James looks down the long straight road, seeing headlights. The watchtower marine looks and presses the alarm.
"Close the hatch, battle stations!" Lt James says, closing the hatch and moving to the driver's station.
The tank moves forward as it stops.
"Load!" James says to Jackson. The canister is loaded into the barrel.
The tank was ready to fire, as the headlights approached fast. Private Jessica stands up.
"Wait, ITS A TRAP!!" Jessica says, as the tank is hit with a rocket launched by an unknown source.
Jessica gets thrown onto the other side of the Tank, James is thrown forward and Jackson injures his leg to where he can't walk. The tank's alarm is going off, as the cabin starts filling with smoke.
The radio is going off "Brother is down! Get the medic out there NOW!!" A marine is heard saying. "Negative, stay in cover! We have TOO MUCH INJURED!!" Another marine is heard saying.
"Ugh, Jessica? JACKSON!" James climbs out of the driver's seat, face covered in dust with a little bit of blood. He climbs over the chair and over towards Jackson. Jessica gets up, crawling over to Jackson.
"Jessica, grab the med-kit from the back!" James says inspecting the damage. "Yes sir!" Responds Jessica, crawling over to grab the Med-kit.
Jackson is looking at James, trying to sit upright. "Sir, it isn't here!" Jessica says looking for the Med-kit. "Dammit! We can't stay here, we're in the middle of the cross-fire!" James says while grabbing his Assault rifle, pistol. He then grabbed Jackson's arm and pulled him out of the tank.
_______________________________End of Act.1_______________________________
Last edited by Skyhunter117 on 19 Jul 2017, 07:10, edited 5 times in total.

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Story] The Rebels

Post by Brody Craft »

Why so short?

iborrobi
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by iborrobi »

"The rioter's throw beer bottles and rocks at the Tank"

Sound good doesn't work :lol: :lol:

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

It's a little too short

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Lol mines not that shor, but its planned to be veryyyyyy long

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

I haven't finished xD
I had to go out!

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Act 2. Outnumbered
BF3.jpg
Lt James, Private Jessica and Engineer Jackson move out of the Tank, moving behind it.
"Jessica! Give me some cover-fire!" James orders her, as James carries Jackson to an apartment block. Jessica rushes in after them, barricading the door with a metal post. Jessica switches on her flashlight, as they walk through the empty corridor.
James's radio goes off "Brother? Brother do you respond, this is Commander Nate, if you hear this, move to the roof!" The radio goes silent.
"Alright, lets get to the roof!" James says, picking up Jackson. They move to the elevator, and they open it. As they walk in, they press the last floor. The door shuts as the elevator goes up. They arrive on the top floor, then onto the roof. James pulls out the radio and contacts Commander Nate.
"Commander, this is Lt James. We are on the roof ready for pick-up! Over." James clicks the radio. A helicopter flies around the corner. It's hatch opens, as a medical officer gets out. "Where is he hit!?" The medic ask. "He has a broken leg!" James respond, helping him onto the helicopter. "Alright! Good luck!" The medic says climbing back in. "No wait!" James tries to stop him but they take off.
"Told you, now we have to fight!" Jessica says walking over to the elevator. "Wait, we shouldn't jump to conclusion. They might come back." James say, grabbing his rifle. They go down the elevator and onto the street.
They are engaged by Rebels trying to take them out. An armored truck pulls up, as armed forces get out and wipe out the attacking rebels.
The captain walks over. "Lt James, surprised you are still alive." Captain Rhys says helping him up. "Listen, we got to get back to the parliament house!" James says while grabbing his rifle. "Ha, you must be crazy, you remember that the parliament house was first hit. It is crazy to go back there!" Captain Rhys says walking over to the truck. "Wait sir! Permission to get a lift to the outpost?" Jessica says. "James! Private! Get into the truck, we have to get out of here!" The driver says. They hop in, as the truck drives off.
They head for the highway to head back to Hunter's Coast Military base.
_______________________________End of Act.2_______________________________

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Act 3 may be a bit late!

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Maybe tommorow

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Maybe... i'm not sure, i got A LOT on my schedule. So I'll try to get it up! :)

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

i like this!

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Okay, if you are reading this.
SPOILER ALERT FOR ACT 3!
This will be when the central park base is attacked, like i said, this is a SPOILER! :bc

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Act 3 is coming soon!

I've been SUPER busy with school stuff.
:bc

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Act 3. Homebase
Rangers_overlooking_White_House_MW2.png
The truck pulls into Central Park, moving through the parking lot into the Military supply lot. The marines fall out onto a yellow line, side by side. James gets out with Rhys and Jessica. They walk over to a tent, with a lot of computers set up and a map of Hunter's Coast on a white table. Rhys pulls out USB and puts it in an laptop. The Battle.net comes online, as Commander Link walks in.
"So, you survived first contact? Hmm you're lucky. The entire defending force was wiped out..." Commander Link said looking down at a huge pile of paperwork. James and Jessica exchange looks, then look at Commander Link. "Permission to speak freely sir?" Jessica asks while looking down at her feet. Commander Link walks over to Jessica. "Go ahead..." Commander Link says while looking into the rest of the military camp.
"They had armored transports sir! We were shot by a Rocket launcher!" Jessica says while pressing off the table and looking at Commander Link. Commander Link walks out, like he heard something. The radio in the tent lights up with chatter. "ALL UNITS! HOSTILES AT SOUTH GATE! HOSTILES AT SOU-" The radio goes silent with gunfire in the background. Commander Link grabs his assault rifle and walks out to a pole with a red button. Jessica and James unload their rifles and follow. "Sir! What do we do?" Jessica says to Commander Link. James looks at Jessica, as a siren goes off. The base was under attack, as Commander Link rushes off. James rushes over to the laptop with the USB. He takes the laptop and tells Jessica to follow. They're running through the truck lot, as a truck explodes. Jessica gets thrown into a Humvee. James stops and rushes back. "You good?" James asked. Jessica stood up, picking up her rifle. "Ready as i'll ever be!" Jessica says. They start running to a ditch, near the front line. Marines getting tended by medics and bullets flying everywhere. Captain Rhys walks down to James. "JAMES! GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THE HELI!" Rhys yells at James, over the sound of Machine guns and rifles. James nods and wished him good luck. Jessica climbs onto the chinook, James sprints on as it takes off. One of the pilots walk over to James. "You good! Did you get shot?" The pilot asked him. Commander Link walked over to James. "I left the Battle.Net at the base..." Commander Link said looking out the window of the darkened city. "You're wrong, i grabbed it!" James said handing him the laptop. Commander Link looks at him in disbelief. The radio on board turns on. "We're heading to the FOB at the Airport, reports from Commander Nate that RMC are coming to help us! Get comfortable, it will be a rough ride!" The pilot says, as the radio goes to static.
_______________________________End of Act.3_______________________________

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Act 4. Coming soon!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”