Plugin Creator

Platform

[Story] Unknown

Post by Bearbear76 »

Classified.png
Classified.png (3.57 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
About the story
A story about 4 bears going to be the first to explore
The remote land of mars thinking that they were alone...
Some strange things started to happen while the 2 month expiration

More information
This was made at school a while ago and I thought of releasing the full version of
This story maybe it's not that good but I'll give it a shot
It's a story about 4 bears going to be the first person to go to mars
This story is taken place in 1987.5~1987.7
Fiction
Author : Bearbear65

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [Story] Unknown

Post by BetterBear »

Nice, but what..?

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Chapter I The Email
I as one working for IBSP (international bear space program) one day received a letter in my Email
It was from the IBSP I was working for the IBSP and training as an astronaut I usually received these kinds of Emails often
So I wasn't thinking that this Email will change my life forever.
It was a rainy day I was at home relaxing enjoining some video games and watching some movies
I usually had to go to work at the IBSP everyday but today was finally the holidays I only got one holiday per year
And it only lasts for 3 weeks I wanted to spend time by my family but this year my family went to Hawaii while my holiday
I didn't really have anything to do, I was bored.
I always check my Email everyday since even in my holidays I get Important messages by the IBSP I checked my
Email as usual I saw about 4~5 Emails by my friends saying that they wanted to hang out in a day or so but one thing really catched my eye
It said "Read immediately (IMPORTANT)" it was from the IBSP I opened it wondering what it was, I've never received something like this
I'm my whole entire life I was curious I opened it, it read out
"Dear Bearad
We have important news for you we have checked your physical condition and saw that you are worthy enough to
Be one of the first people to land on mars
It's information is highly classified delete this immediately after read and clear your recycle bin
IBSP head administrator
"
I was excited I thought of me being on the news in the history books and all the glory I will have
I immediately jumped out of the house without an umbrella I went to my car to see no fuel but I was happy enough to just run 12km in the rain.
I ran 2km or so and just got tried so I just walked the rest when I arrived at the IBSP Head quarters
I was welcomed by some people showing me to the administrators office I saw 4 other people in the office I recognized one of them but not the others
One was "Carl" he was a friend of mine as we both are astronauts I asked the other people's names
It turns out that one was "Jake" he was an high ranked engineer and currently working at IBSP the others were "Dan" and "Nick" Dan was from
The military he was a highly trained solder Nick was an tech guy I never heard of his job so I'll just say "tech job"
We waited for 20 more minutes and finally the head administrator came it was a long boring conversation but he was talking about the
Rocket launch at 1987.5 coming back in 2 months we had to check the climate and collect some samples for colonizing mars
He said we will start training for the condition on mars tomorrow he said the we have already made 75% of the rocket we will
Be riding on it was called "MCP-5"(mars colonization project 5) not the most coolest name but whatever
I immediately when home after the 7 hour instructions and looked at the clock it was already 9pm I always sleep at 10pm but I was excited
I wanted tomorrow to come faster I slept immediately.
Last edited by Bearbear76 on 07 Jul 2017, 14:51, edited 2 times in total.

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

former member wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 14:18
Can you countinue your story site?
(bear goes to another galaxy thing)
I would read them
This is similar :space

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

:o

malsa
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by malsa »

I can't wait to see for Chapter 2

Skyhunter117
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Skyhunter117 »

Me inspired, i want to create one now ._.
If it is all G with you?

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

I've written some decent war stories, maybe I might post one just to see but Idk

Cool story btw :)

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Chapter II The Rocket
I woke up in the morning with excitement I couldn't wait for the days that will come
But still I just woke up I couldn't concentrate well I walked slowly I didn't sleep because of the excitement
I knew that I was going to Mars in a year but I was excited already I went to the kitchen and got some cereal and milk turned
on the TV to watch some morning news I changed my channel to see my favorite news channel International Bear News I but it wasn't on
There was a difference news channel on it instead I was confused I looked at the clock to cheak if it's 8:00am and I gasped "S***..."
It was 11:34am I was late actually too late I rushed to my car and tried startthe engine but it didn't work "why..." I thought
Then I realized I didn't put gas inside since I ran to the IBSP head quarters I was stupid I ran again this time not lasting for a kilometer I walked
being late to work
When I arrive I got a strange look from everybody I thought it was because I was late so I really didn't bother I met Carl
"Hi" I said "im late did I miss something" Carl glanced at me "you were in a hurry weren't you" I said "Yes because I'm sweating isn't it I ran to here"
Carl look at me and said "No... Didn't you realized that you are still in your ordinary clothes" I look at my self in embarrassment saying "oh come on!"
I said to Carl "But we have training right I'll just get into my suit nobody would notice" Carl looked at me trying to hold his laughter said
"Today we are just going to look around the rocket" I couldn't discribe wait I felt like I felt like I should of just stayed home today but then the
administrator came looking at me in a odd look I couldn't stand the embarrassment so I politely ask to the administrator
"do you have a concealed weapon on you like a knife or a gun?" The administrator looked at me strangely and said "why"
I replied "I don't want to be here anymore" the administrator said "I can tell that" and laughed he said we are going to see the rocket now
I remember where all the places are like the control panel or the supply room so we went to a dark room it had a flickering light
"This room is creepy" I said the administrator said "We need to choose the room the doesn't attractive any attention since this is a secret"
He opened the door with a password and there was a huge rocket and some other sinentists the rocket looked like something out of a movie
I was excited to check inside the administrator showed us the way up by using an elevator we where at the top the rocket was probably 47m tall and there
The administrator showed us the door and said "the password to this door is ********** remember that and I'll show you in"
I opened the door inside the rocket looked amazing

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

I like reading these, make more! Its awesome

Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions: