Radius Increasers

Show us your Parks, Sports Complexes, and Management plugins.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Radius Increasers

Post by BetterBear »

This plugin will act as a radius increaser to five different demands (low and high education, parks, sports and religion)
radiusincreasers.zip
(3.44 KiB) Downloaded 840 times
How do they work:
-A simply, 1x1 tansparent plugin (aka nothing) will be feutured. They have no textures at all to "camouflage" the building.

How it is beneficial:
-When you didn't wanted to see the same building every 50 meters or so. For example, let's say that you placed a giant school complex in a fixed area, and you wanted to assume that it is the school where the entire city will go. BUT since game logic, this effects only to the little area near the complex, so that's it, mission failed. You can then use this plugin to "spread" the radius. Their camouflage-like appearance will make it look that you didnt placed any visible school-related buildings. Problem solved.

Can also be placed on water.

NOTE: SINCE THEY ARE TOTALLY TRANSPARENT, YOU MAY HAVE SOME TROUBLE PLACING IT! YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE IF YOU ARE USING THE NEW BUILDING TOOL. DEMOLISHING IT AND LOCATING IT COULD BE A PROBLEM TOO.
TO FIND IT WHEN DEMOLISHING, GO TO THE DEMOLISH VIEW AND SEARCH FOR THE 1X1 TRANSPARENT BUILDING. THATS THE TRICK.
TO LOCATE IT, GO TO THE VIEWS (PARK VIEW, ETC.) THEN LOCATE IT. THATS THE TRICK.

EDIT: I didnt noticed that I sent the wrong draft:
The radius of all of the above is 70. However, some have higher prices (like the high education radius)

Potato Boy
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Radius Increasers

Post by Potato Boy »

I am very grateful to you for creating this plugin. but I made a slight change to the coding, from park influence 70 to 10000 😆, sorry for changing the code 😅

Potato Boy
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Potato Boy »

I am very grateful to you for creating this plugin. but I made a slight change to the coding, from radius 70 to 20000 😆, sorry for changing the code 😅
Last edited by Potato Boy on 24 Dec 2023, 06:56, edited 4 times in total.

Potato Boy
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Potato Boy »

{"frames":[{"bmp":"higheducationradiusincreaser.png"}],"height":1,"id":"higheducationradiusincreaser","text":"An alternative if you does not wanted to see the same building every block or so.","title":"High education radius increaser","type":"education","influence high education":"20000","draw ground":"true","needs road":"false","needs land":"false","provide aspect education high":0,"power":0,"water":0,"width":1,"price":40000,"monthly price":1000}]

HOODMAN
Settler
Reactions:

Post by HOODMAN »

B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Parks, Sports and Management”