Aircraft Carrier Stymest Update CV- 58 and 59

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Aircraft Carrier Stymest CV- 58

Post by CommanderABab »

That is pretty cool!

TheFennekin
Neighborhood fox
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Aircraft Carrier Stymest Update CV- 58 and 59

Post by TheFennekin »

Do you have a Google Drive file for your plug ins? I want to download them but I cannot... The internet's flavour is sour... :?

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

But how does it boat :D

TheFennekin
Neighborhood fox
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheFennekin »

:shock: ?

Republic of Canada
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Republic of Canada »

Looks like something new,eh? :bc :bc

CloakedGamer
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by CloakedGamer »

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
02 Oct 2017, 02:08
This is a new model of aircraft carriers that I developed for my city, is powered by nuclear power and can house up to three fighter jets. Be careful as it may explode in the event of a fire (an explosion similar to that of the nuclear power plant), so be very careful about it. It also comes equipped with a missile defense, its shape is square different from other models, has four propellers, high technology. If you do not like the plugin you can talk, that way I can improve more and more. He has 6x6. Have a good time! :)

Update

Some corrections in texture and a more modern version the CV- 59 :mine
Heyo, have you considered making the carrier longer, rather than wider?

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

I have a question! How is that going to take off?

malsa
Inhabitant of a Multiverse
Reactions:

Platform

Post by malsa »

I think you need to made Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Runway

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

Fireout wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 15:46
I think you need to made Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Runway
Or use propellers to elevate plane.

CloakedGamer
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by CloakedGamer »

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 13:25
CloakedGamer wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 06:23
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
02 Oct 2017, 02:08
This is a new model of aircraft carriers that I developed for my city, is powered by nuclear power and can house up to three fighter jets. Be careful as it may explode in the event of a fire (an explosion similar to that of the nuclear power plant), so be very careful about it. It also comes equipped with a missile defense, its shape is square different from other models, has four propellers, high technology. If you do not like the plugin you can talk, that way I can improve more and more. He has 6x6. Have a good time! :)

Update

Some corrections in texture and a more modern version the CV- 59 :mine
Heyo, have you considered making the carrier longer, rather than wider?
Yes, but it would take up a lot of space and that would not be cool. He also would not have a sufficient lead for airplanes and would lose the sense of '' broad, dynamic and powerful. '' I've developed this model especially for the game, so people using cities with small maps will have no problem with space and can have all 3 planes and a wide runway plus an anti-missile defense model that can also be used for attack. Everything was designed to make it as dynamic and economical as possible. An example of this is that it does not require energy or water. For all these reasons and more, I preferred to do in the square, wide format. It becomes more spacious in the broad format, ideal for fighting in the sea.
Well all those reasons are good reasons, however to ME PERSONALLY I find the design to be a tad wonky. So, I have a proposition, since I want to start making plugins, would you be willing to lend me the code you used, along with the editors you used to write the files, and create the image? If not, then how about just letting me know what program you used to create the image, and I can send you the image instead.

But hey, you don't have to do any off these if you don't want to.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

I really like them! Won't use them I don't think in my cities, as I don't like a lot of water on the maps. Yetole excluded. I might put some there! :)

CloakedGamer
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by CloakedGamer »

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 20:23
CloakedGamer wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 16:21
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 13:25

Yes, but it would take up a lot of space and that would not be cool. He also would not have a sufficient lead for airplanes and would lose the sense of '' broad, dynamic and powerful. '' I've developed this model especially for the game, so people using cities with small maps will have no problem with space and can have all 3 planes and a wide runway plus an anti-missile defense model that can also be used for attack. Everything was designed to make it as dynamic and economical as possible. An example of this is that it does not require energy or water. For all these reasons and more, I preferred to do in the square, wide format. It becomes more spacious in the broad format, ideal for fighting in the sea.
Well all those reasons are good reasons, however to ME PERSONALLY I find the design to be a tad wonky. So, I have a proposition, since I want to start making plugins, would you be willing to lend me the code you used, along with the editors you used to write the files, and create the image? If not, then how about just letting me know what program you used to create the image, and I can send you the image instead.

But hey, you don't have to do any off these if you don't want to.
The maximum was used. The name of the program I use is Pixel Art. You can do it and I write a new code, but this art I made can not be replaced because I created the aircraft carrier as a futuristic model for my country, obviously if I wanted to one like the real models, I would have done. Understand that both the airplane and the aircraft carrier are fictitious models with no compromise with reality. I think it's very wrong to confuse the game with reality. When I created this plugin I did it with the intention of creating something innovative for my city, something that was different from the others. Understand this, please. The jet was developed to take off from small runways and the aircraft carrier was purpose-built square shaped to look like something from the future.
Alright, I shall push the matter no further. And please don't mistake my eager request as being anything but friendly.

JoshuaGaming999
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JoshuaGaming999 »

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 20:15
Fireout wrote:
07 Oct 2017, 15:46
F-117 fighter jets do not need much to take off. -_-
I guess it's a VTOL :roll:

Frankypeppers
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Frankypeppers »

Maybe you could make a larger and one that has space for a below deck and helicopters?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”