Aircraft Carrier Stymest Update CV- 58 and 59

Show us your Parks, Sports Complexes, and Management plugins.

Moderators: KoalaGuy, Showcase Moderators

Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Aircraft Carrier Stymest Update CV- 58 and 59

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:08

THIS IS A FICTION WORK WITHOUT COMMITMENT TO REALITY

This is a new model of aircraft carriers that I developed for my city, is powered by nuclear power and can house up to three fighter jets. Be careful as it may explode in the event of a fire (an explosion similar to that of the nuclear power plant), so be very careful about it. It also comes equipped with a missile defense, its shape is square different from other models, has four propellers, high technology. If you do not like the plugin you can talk, that way I can improve more and more. He has 6x6. Have a good time! :)

Update

Some corrections in texture and a more modern version the CV- 59 :mine
Attachments
Lancaster_Kingdom_17-10-01_233348.png
Lancaster_Kingdom_17-10-01_233348.png (189.75 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Lancaster_Kingdom_17-10-02_000417.png
Stymest CV-59.zip
(4.92 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Stymest CV-58 Aircraft carrier.zip
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Last edited by Lancaster Kingdom on Sat Oct 07, 2017 20:32, edited 6 times in total.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Jason Knust

CommanderABab
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Re: Aircraft Carrier Stymest CV- 58

Post by CommanderABab » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43

That is pretty cool!
391391Currently using beta 391. 391 What's new? Helis, chains, bgseed, slime! :)
ImageTelegram - t.me/
πŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈCommanderπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈ

Lancaster Kingdom
Reactions:

Re: Aircraft Carrier Stymest CV- 58

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:46

CommanderABab wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43
That is pretty cool!
Thank you! I just did a little update on the texture :)

TheFennekin
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab4

Re: Aircraft Carrier Stymest Update CV- 58 and 59

Post by TheFennekin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:31

Do you have a Google Drive file for your plug ins? I want to download them but I cannot... The internet's flavour is sour... :?
391New buildings by Kevin Hung!

The Fennekin in Dark Cyan?
Happy Holidays folks :bp :bp :bp I hope one of this gifts has a :bd for me
:mine Plugin pack by me coming soon! :plugin

Lancaster Kingdom
Reactions:

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Oct 02, 2017 13:50

TheFennekin wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:31
Do you have a Google Drive file for your plug ins? I want to download them but I cannot... The internet's flavour is sour... :?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7U0Nr ... Y2aHc/view

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2xZY1dPb0k :bc

Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Post by Barky » Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:44

But how does it boat :D
Supreme leader of Reagold

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
-Plato

"It's all banter in the end" -Barky

TheFennekin
Reactions:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab4

Post by TheFennekin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32

:shock: ?
391New buildings by Kevin Hung!

The Fennekin in Dark Cyan?
Happy Holidays folks :bp :bp :bp I hope one of this gifts has a :bd for me
:mine Plugin pack by me coming soon! :plugin

Republic of Canada
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Post by Republic of Canada » Tue Oct 03, 2017 23:08

Looks like something new,eh? :bc :bc
What should I write here

CloakedGamer
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Post by CloakedGamer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:23

Lancaster Kingdom wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:08
This is a new model of aircraft carriers that I developed for my city, is powered by nuclear power and can house up to three fighter jets. Be careful as it may explode in the event of a fire (an explosion similar to that of the nuclear power plant), so be very careful about it. It also comes equipped with a missile defense, its shape is square different from other models, has four propellers, high technology. If you do not like the plugin you can talk, that way I can improve more and more. He has 6x6. Have a good time! :)

Update

Heyo, have you considered making the carrier longer, rather than wider?
:mine We are Rogue.

Lancaster Kingdom
Reactions:

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Sat Oct 07, 2017 13:25

CloakedGamer wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:23

Update

Yes, but it would take up a lot of space and that would not be cool. He also would not have a sufficient lead for airplanes and would lose the sense of '' broad, dynamic and powerful. '' I've developed this model especially for the game, so people using cities with small maps will have no problem with space and can have all 3 planes and a wide runway plus an anti-missile defense model that can also be used for attack. Everything was designed to make it as dynamic and economical as possible. An example of this is that it does not require energy or water. For all these reasons and more, I preferred to do in the square, wide format. It becomes more spacious in the broad format, ideal for fighting in the sea.

JustAnyone
Reactions:

Post by JustAnyone » Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:27

I have a question! How is that going to take off?
President of Domkisas
Founder and owner of DSA
Discord Manager
I will reply if someone says ANYONE
Using 1.2.a plugin creator app.

Fireout
Former FaizalGo112
Reactions:

Post by Fireout » Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:46

I think you need to made Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Runway
]]]

JustAnyone
Reactions:

Post by JustAnyone » Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:48

Fireout wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:46
I think you need to made Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Runway
Or use propellers to elevate plane.
President of Domkisas
Founder and owner of DSA
Discord Manager
I will reply if someone says ANYONE
Using 1.2.a plugin creator app.

CloakedGamer
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Post by CloakedGamer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 16:21

Sat Oct 07, 2017 13:25

Update

Yes, but it would take up a lot of space and that would not be cool. He also would not have a sufficient lead for airplanes and would lose the sense of '' broad, dynamic and powerful. '' I've developed this model especially for the game, so people using cities with small maps will have no problem with space and can have all 3 planes and a wide runway plus an anti-missile defense model that can also be used for attack. Everything was designed to make it as dynamic and economical as possible. An example of this is that it does not require energy or water. For all these reasons and more, I preferred to do in the square, wide format. It becomes more spacious in the broad format, ideal for fighting in the sea.
Well all those reasons are good reasons, however to ME PERSONALLY I find the design to be a tad wonky. So, I have a proposition, since I want to start making plugins, would you be willing to lend me the code you used, along with the editors you used to write the files, and create the image? If not, then how about just letting me know what program you used to create the image, and I can send you the image instead.

But hey, you don't have to do any off these if you don't want to.

Lancaster Kingdom
Reactions:

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Sat Oct 07, 2017 20:15

Fireout wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:46
F-117 fighter jets do not need much to take off. -_-

Lancaster Kingdom
Reactions:

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Sat Oct 07, 2017 20:23

Sat Oct 07, 2017 16:21

Well all those reasons are good reasons, however to ME PERSONALLY I find the design to be a tad wonky. So, I have a proposition, since I want to start making plugins, would you be willing to lend me the code you used, along with the editors you used to write the files, and create the image? If not, then how about just letting me know what program you used to create the image, and I can send you the image instead.

The maximum was used. The name of the program I use is Pixel Art. You can do it and I write a new code, but this art I made can not be replaced because I created the aircraft carrier as a futuristic model for my country, obviously if I wanted to one like the real models, I would have done. Understand that both the airplane and the aircraft carrier are fictitious models with no compromise with reality. I think it's very wrong to confuse the game with reality. When I created this plugin I did it with the intention of creating something innovative for my city, something that was different from the others. Understand this, please. The jet was developed to take off from small runways and the aircraft carrier was purpose-built square shaped to look like something from the future.

CommanderABab
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Oct 07, 2017 20:58

I really like them! Won't use them I don't think in my cities, as I don't like a lot of water on the maps. Yetole excluded. I might put some there! :)
391391Currently using beta 391. 391 What's new? Helis, chains, bgseed, slime! :)
ImageTelegram - t.me/
πŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈCommanderπŸ†ŽοΈπŸ†ŽοΈ

CloakedGamer
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Post by CloakedGamer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 21:16

Sat Oct 07, 2017 20:23
Sat Oct 07, 2017 16:21

The maximum was used. The name of the program I use is Pixel Art. You can do it and I write a new code, but this art I made can not be replaced because I created the aircraft carrier as a futuristic model for my country, obviously if I wanted to one like the real models, I would have done. Understand that both the airplane and the aircraft carrier are fictitious models with no compromise with reality. I think it's very wrong to confuse the game with reality. When I created this plugin I did it with the intention of creating something innovative for my city, something that was different from the others. Understand this, please. The jet was developed to take off from small runways and the aircraft carrier was purpose-built square shaped to look like something from the future.
Alright, I shall push the matter no further. And please don't mistake my eager request as being anything but friendly.