Show us your industrial designs!

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
Industrial plugins
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Small scale ore Mining [industry] [update 1.1]

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Mine - This is my plugin, don't reuse any contents of it without my explicit permission.
Have you ever played Minecraft or similar games?
Do you love to mine precious metals?
Be sad no more, as I am quite glad to present...
small scale mine.png
If you open a new map, the ore will spawn randomly and you can upgrade to build a small mine over it. Be sure to set your mine untouchable or another industry will take over. You can also place ores from decorations tab, but it'll cost you money, but hey ores just don't spawn from heaven of course.

For now ores consists of gold, silver and copper ore, more would be probably added in the future, like iron, coal? Let me know and maybe I'll add it, requests not guaranteed (I'm lazy lol)
Download here:
Small ore industry.zip
(7.42 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
Download non-burnable version here:
Small mine industry nonburnable.zip
(7.58 KiB) Downloaded 523 times

Credits
-Big thanks to Lobby for the help in .json code and his help in suggesting fun functionality in this plugin.
-Also thanks to Koalaguy and Commander for suggestion, encouragement and help with fun function. Shoutout to Matison for pointing my error in code lol.
-Texture all by me of course.

Update 1.1
-added tags "destroyable": "false" in the plugin so that the ores cannot burn. Hell why would they burn anyway... new download zip available, replace it.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Small scale ore Mining [industry] [update 1.1]

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I really like this plug-in. It adds and interesting thing to play around with in the early-game. I think it would be cool if you made a plug-in similar to this where you are able to find fields of harvestable crops in the world naturally that you can upgrade into farms or something.

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Small scale ore Mining [industry] [update 1.1]

Post by JustAnyone »

STOP RIGHT THERE.
I am already making something similar.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Industrial”