[Hong Kong] Hong Kong style 4*4 low-class extremely high dens. residential building

Residential Plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
For Residential plug-ins
kinsang_lee
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

[Hong Kong] Hong Kong style 4*4 low-class extremely high dens. residential building

Post by kinsang_lee »

Wah Fu residential tower has 884 flats per building (1:2 real life population scale)

The reason why I bump up the population scale is because this building originally has two towers (it is officially called "twin tower"). But I figured we can't create rectangle building in Theotown (the building has to be 2*2 3*3 4*4...), so yea, one tower only :P
The rooftop is different from the original one you may noticed. As I intended to visualize my vision in theotown :) Farming on rooftop. There are thousands of empty rooftop in Hong Kong. That would be awesome if landlord makes it available for farming. And I believe government should be the first one to set an example.
Wah Fu Estate (華富邨) is a renowned public housing estate located next to Waterfall Bay, Pok Fu Lam in Hong Kong's Southern District. It was built on a self-sufficient new town concept in 1967. The whole estate has a total of 18 residential blocks completed between 1967 and 1978. The estimated population of the estate was over 50,000 in the past(around 28,000 resident now). What makes it so special? Because Wah Fu Estate located next to Luxury district. It has 180 degree sea view. We,Hongkonger called it "people's luxury house".
Neighbour property transaction for reference:
Rm A 7/F Tower 5 Phase 4 Bel-Air On The Peak Residence Bel-Air
Saleable Area, 1720 s.f. (HKD $39535/s.f.)
Sold USD$8.74M
From Land Registry, registered on 16/01/2018
I have drawn five variants. Try to achieve 18 buildings B) . You will have 15,000 Theo families population. As always, treat them well! With proper education, poor people will become wealthy. :space
portal to Kevin Hung's plugin:
http://www.theotown.com/forum/search.ph ... =firstpost
He is also a hardcore fans of theotown from Hong Kong, do check out his building! ;) His drawings are awesome! especially Hong Kong double decker tram, totally love it! :fire
potential upcoming project:
Hong Kong cultural centre [Parks, Sports and culture] :fire
School of design building (known as V core), Hong Kong Polytechnic University (I am alumni) [low school high school] :fire
tribute to Zaha Hadid (1950-2016), an architect who consistently pushes the boundaries of architecture and designs this tower.
You are:
FREE to download all the drawings
FREE to modify all the drawings
FREE to use it in any way FOREVER
Let's make Theo community stronger :space
That's all I want :space
Attachments
lv1_1_1_v1.0.zip
(139.18 KiB) Downloaded 1522 times

Hadestia
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: [Hong Kong] Hong Kong style 4*4 low-class extremely high dens. residential building

Post by Hadestia »

🙈too much Bright

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Re: [Hong Kong] Hong Kong style 4*4 low-class extremely high dens. residential building

Post by Designer Anthony »

Your building is supposed to have two towers, not one square block.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Designer Anthony wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 03:52
Your building is supposed to have two towers, not one square block.

And your buildings aren't supposed to have flat roofs, but they do.

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

That’s how people design buildings.

The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

Designer Anthony wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 18:43
That’s how people design buildings.
Not all of the time

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

In real life, there would be 2876 inhabitants in this building real life. That is very dense for a building, approx. 72 inhabitants per floor (71.91 inhabitants to be exact).

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Having a farm on a roof is weird, but it seems cool.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Residential”