Plugin Packs (New Idea)

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Packs (New Idea)

Post by TheoTownFan »

I think that we should have something like a Pugin Pack Category. It's where probably YouTubers like "The An" or "Leopolis" can share in a copied zip file all the plugins they use in the Theotown website.

This could be very useful as I was very jealous of the creative side of all the creators that post their work on the TheoTown Gallery. For instance, the creator of the "Tokyo Project" is one that I'm jealous of. Not because of their work completely, I can do it totally myself. :lol: I just want the plugins they are using.

This could result in a few issues. Like if there was a "Farm Plugin Pack" and one plugin creator's work is in there without the permission of the plugin creators, this can result in a problem. Still, this can be fixed cuz, why would you not want to be in a popular plugin pack?

Yeah, you're right. The Plugin Pack Creators should ask for permission before adding them to the pack.

But I think this is a useful idea. We can have many plugins in a bundled up zip file, that we can easily be unzipped and introduced into the player's plugin folder.

I hope you guys understand this as Minecraft has a Mod Pack full of mods and stuff. That should tell you guys how this works. :D

Hope this gets introduced into the TheoTown website.

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Plugin Packs (New Idea)

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Well, everyone select which plugin fits him etc. You should create your own plugin pack. It is like an adventure in a mall

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Everyone has their own plugin packs. If my phone screen isn't broken I would have made plugins right now for myself.

TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by TheoTownFan »

yusuf8a684 wrote:
19 Jun 2019, 08:34
Well, everyone select which plugin fits him etc. You should create your own plugin pack. It is like an adventure in a mall
Maybe I should but I don't really want to be a plugin pack creator. I'm just giving those TheoTown YouTubers something to think about. Many people asked them about what plugins they use so I thought that this idea can solve it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”