Spread RCI Building as Same as Create a Zone, Non-Store Plugin Management, and Non-UWP version of TheoTown

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Lemme Go
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Spread RCI Building as Same as Create a Zone, Non-Store Plugin Management, and Non-UWP version of TheoTown

Post by Lemme Go »

1) I prefer if you add a feature to spread RCI building as same as create a zone to make it simple to build the same building in a zone. The concept is same as "RCI Alien Building" plugin where the building can be spread in a zone or a land. ;)
2) I think, there should be a non-store plugin management to make the game can easily switch the same plugin from non-store plugin to store plugin. Of course, if there is some error plugin, this can be prevented by skipping the error and give a notification on plugin management that some plugin are error (a same concept as "if the store plugin is error"). ;)
3) I heard that this game will be released on Windows. There should be have a non-UWP version, the purpose is to make the installer more smaller, easier, and complex; to make the game is not heavy and easy to control it; and of course to port the game to Linux PC by using Wine. ;)

Sorry for my bad English and sorry if this is a long post ;)

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Spread RCI Building as Same as Create a Zone, Non-Store Plugin Management, and Non-UWP version of TheoTown

Post by CommanderABab »

1) :). Be careful spreading in big areas, as they sometimes take money away. Glad you like it!
2) :). I would like this too.
3)
Show
This is outside my expertise.
Note: Assembly language would be even smaller, but would limit updatability to never or once every ten years and portability.

Lemme Go
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Spread RCI Building as Same as Create a Zone, Non-Store Plugin Management, and Non-UWP version of TheoTown

Post by Lemme Go »

Oh I see for No. 3... ;)

Another thing that can be useful is plugin grouping to separate store plugins and non-store plugins, and to separate in-game building with plugin building. ;)

Thank you to stop by in this page 😂

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”