More miltary base ideas

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

More miltary base ideas

Post by Max26080 »

I'm a beta tester for this game at least 2 years I didn't sign up for the website till today

I feel like some more miltary bases/types should be in game after you already have the DLC such as...

A naval Base for protecting the waters of your city from different kinds disasters. It's like the airport where you can buy planes but itstead of planes it should be battleships and detroyers with patrol boats.

Air Force Base. For protecting the sky from UFOs and other enemies like other city's/countries that want to take over your city

Lunar base. For providing protection and early warning for your city but this should be very hard to get because of how powerful it is after all your building on your moon.

Disaster relief base. For providing protection and a safe place after something bad happens like a earth quake something along those lines.

Enemy bases or city's. For a extra objective other than just making a city or country.

City relations. This is like international relations like the UN you don't have fight the other city's if you don't want to. You can make peace treats and supply them.

That's all I can think of right now but I hope theo will try to get my idea in the game.

Francis24
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Re: More miltary base ideas

Post by Francis24 »

I like the first four ideas(Naval Base,Air Force Base,Lunar Base , and Disaster Relief Base) but TheoTown is not a war simulator.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

Yes we get it, TheoTown isn't a war sim... However, your claim that it isn't a war sim doesn't hold up well because if it's not a war sim then why have a military base in the first place? To defeat aliens, sure, but other than that it's useless.

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

So your basically modelling theotown with simcity build it where you can compete and wage battles on other cities.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

It is not a war sim, it has a military base sure but ot doesnt mean it has to have alot of use other than fight aliens. Many people just want to build their city as close to as real life or base on their imaginations so the military base provides them with alot of options and ideas for their city per se.

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

Your right it's not a war simulator but if you think about it you can make trades with your other city's why not add something to make it a little more interesting. I think this would be cool to have other than just a miltary base I guess it makes a little bit more spice. Not only that but there could be a setting if you want to have a war or something like that. Or not to. This makes it alot more realistic which makes this game alot more unique in its own way

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Max26080 wrote:
14 May 2018, 14:32
Your right it's not a war simulator but if you think about it you can make trades with your other city's why not add something to make it a little more interesting. I think this would be cool to have other than just a miltary base I guess it makes a little bit more spice. Not only that but there could be a setting if you want to have a war or something like that. Or not to. This makes it alot more realistic which makes this game alot more unique in its own way
Its not really unique per se, simcity has that type of system.

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

RyanVJ wrote:
16 May 2018, 03:31
Max26080 wrote:
Sim city doesn't have a miltary bases after all i have all the games currently. So this game is 1 of a kind under those terms if anything you shouldn't be even comparing this game to SimCity it's not even close if you have played SimCity it's much more different from theotown from graphics to the actual game play. If it was similar EA probably would have a fit due to copy right claims.

RyanVJ
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Max26080 wrote:
16 May 2018, 20:18
RyanVJ wrote:
Max26080 wrote:
Sim city doesn't have a miltary bases after all i have all the games currently. So this game is 1 of a kind under those terms if anything you shouldn't be even comparing this game to SimCity it's not even close if you have played SimCity it's much more different from theotown from graphics to the actual game play. If it was similar EA probably would have a fit due to copy right claims.
What i meant is the suggestion where players go to war on each other and the city relations. Its kinda like sim city build it with the challenges and stuff for mayors. Sorry that vague statement of mine.

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

RyanVJ wrote:
17 May 2018, 02:14
Max26080 wrote:
16 May 2018, 20:18
RyanVJ wrote:

What i meant is the suggestion where players go to war on each other and the city relations. Its kinda like sim city build it with the challenges and stuff for mayors. Sorry that vague statement of mine.
It's okay thanks for letting me know about the misunderstanding I really appreciate it and Im sorry for anything that I said that could of been rude if anything i. I'm happy to have a great conversation with you if you are interested Maybe we can chat more or develop something together.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”