Allow à la carte purchase of IAP buildings

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Allow à la carte purchase of IAP buildings

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Hello @Lobby,
I would like to make a suggestion regarding the implementation of IAP purchase of buildings.

Since IAP purchase of buildings revolves around buying three of them in a pack in a single purchase, I want to suggest that the players purchase a single IAP building à la carte style from the landmark pack.

The problem with the implementation of IAPs as a pack is that a player might only want certain buildings in a pack, and the player might just a single building from a pack. So implementing this suggestion might solve the problem.

For example a player just wants the Leaning Tower of Pisa instead of the entire buildings from the IAP Landmarks pack, he can make the purchase of only Leaning Tower of Pisa.

I also want to hear the community opinions on this.

Please keep discussion on-topic tho and not revolve around disagreeing with IAP purchases as a whole (make another thread for that if you want to whine about how IAPs are bad).

Free3021
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Allow à la carte purchase of IAP buildings

Post by Free3021 »

This is a good idea

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

I highly doubt that this will happen.
Money, you know.

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Lobby could still charge money for a single building maybe like 3€ (approximate) each for one building. Say there are like 7 IAP buildings for 3€ each, 7*3=21€, still makes money...

Imagine if each player bought the single building for that, not including packs, Lobby still can make money. So its not a bad idea, Lobby makes € and we get premium buildings. Also this can be the way the players support the developer financially.

However some players might want just one buildings from the entire pack, this can make them spend more than buying it from a single pack. Maybe charge more for a single building while packs provide special discounts.

Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)

Platform

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
20 Apr 2018, 18:13
Lobby could still charge money for a single building maybe like 3€ (approximate) each for one building. Say there are like 7 IAP buildings for 3€ each, 7*3=21€, still makes money...

Imagine if each player bought the single building for that, not including packs, Lobby still can make money. So its not a bad idea, Lobby makes € and we get premium buildings. Also this can be the way the players support the developer financially.

However some players might want just one buildings from the entire pack, this can make them spend more than buying it from a single pack. Maybe charge more for a single building while packs provide special discounts.
I think is a good idea for an item IAP,because is lower charge for buyers i prefer buy one than one pack because on this and you stated 1 package 3 Euro apporximate and i prefer one buy minimum payment 99cents for one is good or not?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”