direct players to the forum in google play

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Borbor
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

direct players to the forum in google play

Post by Borbor »

In this screenshot the player wants the subway and pedestrian ways (they want more borrowed stuff but they are not about us). If you add a photo to google play, like "Add-ons for Theotown are at www.theotown.com"
Attachments
full translation:<br />fabulous ... It is even magnificent in this case! there are a few deficiencies; pedestrian paths,<br />bicycle routes,<br />lower and upper passages. necessary in METRO. In short, transport should be developed.<br />It must be a day and night cycle. time is realistic, so a car bridge spends three days. problems like that have to be resolved. I thank the blueflower team and I support you to make up for the shortcomings.
full translation:
fabulous ... It is even magnificent in this case! there are a few deficiencies; pedestrian paths,
bicycle routes,
lower and upper passages. necessary in METRO. In short, transport should be developed.
It must be a day and night cycle. time is realistic, so a car bridge spends three days. problems like that have to be resolved. I thank the blueflower team and I support you to make up for the shortcomings.

-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: direct players to the forum in google play

Post by -LeoLeo- »

That's actually quite a pleasant comment!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”