Central government

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Central government

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Theotown is an amazing sim town beta and its still has lots of works to make it a better city building simulator. With plugins and IAP this game is amazing

I am quite new here in this forum but what I want to propose is making a region in your game as your capital.
This capital is the centre of governance administration, where taxes of a region is set by the ruler or election may be held to elect government leader for certain policies( I don't know the mechanics will be implemented for this)

I'm suggesting for the creation of a centralized government in Theotown where you can build a central government by which the creator (which is us btw) is the ruler. And also allowing us to draft laws and constitutions for our own worlds
Also adding centralized government will have the benefit of making the game a bit realistic and add an element of humanity into the game. It might have no overall impact on gameplay but it might enhance a bit of the feeling that you run your world and have control over it, and that is by having a capital and a central government which is the foundation of the capital.

Maybe someone could make a plugin on some centralized government but hey it is just a suggestion...

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Central government

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

This seems to be too political for a citybuilding sim...

But opinions matter

-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by -LeoLeo- »

If this is ever gonna be added. I suggest the politics menu should be accessed through the "Giant Sandstone City Hall".
IF.....

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
12 Nov 2017, 11:27
This seems to be too political for a citybuilding sim...

But opinions matter
Not too much political aspects could be added on the central government but it could serve as a much higher administration centre than just building city halls and having mayors as the leader. With the ranks above a small country maybe a central government could be possible to rule over all the region with one capital. Example:
The ruler, either elected or chosen by people to rule the them and the mayors under the orders of the central government. Also central government is probably responsible for building national roads, right?

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

-LeoLeo- wrote:
12 Nov 2017, 15:23
If this is ever gonna be added. I suggest the politics menu should be accessed through the "Giant Sandstone City Hall".
IF.....
Giant sandstone city hall?

You mean that LA hall building?

king of theoland
Villager
Reactions:

Platform

Post by king of theoland »

I was also thinking about it. what about countries in thetown hah?

Pear101
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Pear101 »

Actually setting a city as capital and have a special building for it is kinda cool. I think the problem is textures, as there would be need of a new building, so...

Commodore
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Commodore »

I realy realy like this idea plz make this real so this app is as fun ass citystate on pc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”