Some suggestions

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
22Alpha
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Platform

Some suggestions

Post by 22Alpha »

The game is great! But I would like to give suggestions: :bc

1. Since it often rain, have an auto-generation of flooding on the crowded zone areas where there are red/heavy traffic; have the town hall/government be an emergency responder to it (like the police, ambulance, fire fighters).
:bc

2. The goal of every city is to have a large amount of population in order to unlock buildings; instead of aiming that, maybe use the happiness ratio as a primary factor for your unlocker of buildings, therefore, you can make it longer for the buildings to unlock. Just don't make the ROADS long to unlock, it is very needed, especially for city to city connection.
:fire

3. Instead of having thousands of occupants in the city, use the RCI Demand ratio to identify which does the city really need. I mean if the other city needs job (commercial/industrial) instead of residential since the other city is already crowded.
:teach

4. Have a "Job" factor. This goes with the transportation, pollution, noise (the happiness factors, I think). This would help the number 3 suggestion I gave.

5. Water does not connect to the other city, don't know why. :bq

6. Express roads cannot create bridges, or maybe because I used country roads first that is why I cannot replace it. :bq

7. Not yet observed if it does but, make planting of trees reduce pollution. :bq

8. Have dump site, then land fill to be unlock later and recycling center. (Additional challenge to the players) :mine

Hope I'm not giving stress through my suggestions. Just want to see the game develop, because the game is great and has potential.

Thanks! :space

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Some suggestions

Post by CommanderABab »

22Alpha wrote:
23 Sep 2017, 14:53

1. Since it often rain, have an auto-generation of flooding on the crowded zone areas where there are red/heavy traffic; have the town hall/government be an emergency responder to it (like the police, ambulance, fire fighters).

2. The goal of every city is to have a large amount of population in order to unlock buildings; instead of aiming that, maybe use the happiness ratio as a primary factor for your unlocker of buildings, therefore, you can make it longer for the buildings to unlock. Just don't make the ROADS long to unlock, it is very needed, especially for city to city connection.

3. Instead of having thousands of occupants in the city, use the RCI Demand ratio to identify which does the city really need. I mean if the other city needs job (commercial/industrial) instead of residential since the other city is already crowded.

4. Have a "Job" factor. This goes with the transportation, pollution, noise (the happiness factors, I think). This would help the number 3 suggestion I gave.

Every resident does have a job, otherwise they will move out.

Have you pressed the "link" to export/import?

6. Express roads cannot create bridges, or maybe because I used country roads first that is why I cannot replace it. :bq
The bridge section itself can be changed by building a new bridge with the solid bridge icon. The ramps themselves have to be removed first to upgrade them.

7. Not yet observed if it does but, make planting of trees reduce pollution. :bq
Some do slightly.

8. Have dump site, then land fill to be unlock later and recycling center. (Additional challenge to the players) :mine
Coming in the future.

Hope I'm not giving stress through my suggestions. Just want to see the game develop, because the game is great and has potential.

22Alpha
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Platform

Post by 22Alpha »

CommanderABab wrote:
23 Sep 2017, 15:10
22Alpha wrote:
23 Sep 2017, 14:53

Every resident does have a job, otherwise they will move out.

Have you pressed the "link" to export/import?

The bridge section itself can be changed by building a new bridge with the solid bridge icon. The ramps themselves have to be removed first to upgrade them.

Some do slightly.

Coming in the future.

*3: Instead of moving out, maybe have a long distance job? (just maybe, for people who loves travelling a lot)

*5: I've used the wrong term of water. It wasn't meant for the pipes, it was the sea/river water. It was water for the boats. I tried to see if I put water on the boundaries it will affect the neighboring city.

*6 and *7: Noted and will check on that!

*8: Looking forward!

Thank you very much!

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

3. I think they have different ranges that they are willing to travel.

5. Oh, I see. That might be a long term development goal.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”