More suggestion

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

More suggestion

Post by Luigi »

Im kinda digging on this suggestion that came to my mind, i think its useful for others and me. There should be a III residential,commercial,etc. For the tier I the buildings should be constructed like a normal suburban or just a small house, for the tier II buildings should be mid tall skyscraper like the one you see in some poor cities, for tier III it should be the high tech, tall <..><as can be> skyscrapers.

Just a suggestion but i would like this feature.
Last edited by CommanderABab on 29 Jul 2017, 10:54, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Replacing offensive word

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: More suggestion

Post by Brody Craft »

A$$ is a bad word

also this is a good idea

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

Sorry, its just a butt

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

No. :bx
Dense Zones are fine enough, Because that's the same thing you're talking about. That's why Dense Zones and regular zones are separated. if you wanted to continue in houses you could just use residential zones, and place it 1x1. If you wanted to increase building sizes just make the zoning to 2x2, 3x3 etc. And use Dense Zones.

If you are bored you can place them by hand, but turn debug mode on first.

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

Its pretty time consuming and boring to place buildings 1 by 1.

BetterBear
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

fairviewbuilder wrote:
29 Jul 2017, 12:43
Its pretty time consuming and boring to place buildings 1 by 1.
If you're bored you can wait for them spawn naturally. Then make then untouchable, if you want. :D

One thing, if you make a tier 1 wide area, there will only be small houses spawning, and basically most of the zones are wasted. Same with tier 2, but not as much. You may then had difficulty spawning skyscrapers even in tier 3, even you used the demand raiser in Sandbox, as because of game will still find it hard to balance. And one thing, CODES.

Also implementation will be a big problem too, as the codes will be new and the RCI system of ALL our old cities will be completely messed up which will surely make it unusable. We all hate that, we will lose all our cities (And that is no exception, including Fairview Coast)
Expect extreme flaming in the GP store too, and expect TheoTown players to rage quit.

About decorations, there is an arrow in the screen. It will give you easier use.

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

...With tier II kase, it will spawn mid sized and tall skyscraper and i had this problem in oxford i where i want want to have a mid sized skyscraper but it spawned a very high building..."kase" is a filipino word, ignore it

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

Oops, i dont know how to use the secret text.

BetterBear
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

fairviewbuilder wrote:
29 Jul 2017, 13:06
...With tier II kase, it will spawn mid sized and tall skyscraper and i had this problem in oxford i where i want want to have a mid sized skyscraper but it spawned a very high building..."kase" is a filipino word, ignore it
I didn't really get what you mean, but at least I get the main idea. You should just edited it by hand, and use regular zones (depending on the building). There is a "Dense" message in a RCI building when you are searching for it ("Dense Residential",and the word "Residential" only for example)

And you're talking "mid sized", which means it's only probably 2x2. At least not 1x1 as you would be placing 4 times more to match.

And I think it's better to continue in our current way. The only problem is 1x1 buildings and other ones are not, than losing all our cities, right?

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

What i mean is mid tall.

BetterBear
Reactions:

Platform

Post by BetterBear »

fairviewbuilder wrote:
29 Jul 2017, 13:17
What i mean is mid tall.
So you mean the average sized 3x3 TT buildings? Either that or the other 2x2 colorful T or the other TTT, that's even easier to custom place, as they are larger :lol:

If you're talking about this for decorative purposes and not actually for real city building, it's not gonna make much sense as the wealth of houses depends on land value. If you wanted to make a "Rich City" which consists of only TTT skyscrapers, you will still most likely to end up placing your desired buildingz by hand as its very hard to make that land have only the building you want.Remember that the game had a lot of buildings and the other buildings of other wealth levels, too. Sandbox demand customizer won't help you too as it will still need to balance wealth levels, no matter whatever you does.

MXD77
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by MXD77 »

In my opinion high dense should be only for high skyscrapers which has more than e.g. 10 units of height
And it could be unlocked on megapolis rank
So low mid and high dense should be dependent only by height

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”