Bepis' wishlist

Share your ideas about possible future content here.

Best Wish?

33%
No votes
No votes
No votes
33%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
33%

Total votes: 3

bepis
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Bepis' wishlist

Post by bepis »

First post, after a long time playing and downloading plug ins and filling many maps, I've come up with a number of wishes that would be absolutely sick if implemented. Note I say wishes, some are original ideas, some have probably been suggested numerous times, and since this is my first post, I'm sure many of the ideas will be torn apart. These are purely creative, I have no idea if they would be able to be implemented. But anyways.... here:

1) Airports... (yeah I know this is in the works.... but.....)
- Have a flight status screen with flights going to your other cities, either within the region or within your singular maps. Number of flights/demand based off of populations of your other cities. Let planes fly between cities/maps.
- have different levels of airports, from little airstrips to large international ones. Have buildings for each one, hangers of different sizes, flight towers of different sizes. Different runways like dirt, grass, light grey concrete, dark grey tarmac. Different sized planes go with them, little biplanes to large jumbo jets.

2) More types of ships, not just a bunch of the same ones. Oil tankers, car ships, container ships, etc.

3)Allow docks at Military zone where Naval Ships can dock. Ability from there to create your own naval base/yard within the military zone.

4) Regular railroads. Railroads at ground level with larger multi track stations, similar to what is seen in OpenTTD. More for longer distance travel than the El/Metro/Elevated Rail we have now. Warehouse, water and coal stations, and trains along with it.

5) In general, more transportation options. See new ships, real railroad, airport.

6)Ability to permanently flood an area. Option in the disasters menu under flood for where you can have the waters not recede. Useful if you have built a city up but want to spice up the surrounding land, etc.

7) Make the placeable land and water the same color as the existing land and water so it doesn't look weird.

8)A larger firehouse, and a middle medical building with capacity between the little doctors office and the hospital. Similar in scale to the existing larger police and fire stations.

9) Much longer range on the radio building.

10)Make culture value relevant.

11) More kinds of stadiums for different sports. Baseball, cricket, large tennis.. could even make an Arena of sorts.

12) University buildings, like as a highest education sort of thing wanted by TTT residents. Could implement like the military zone only university zone with special uni buildings, stadium, expanded parks, etc.

13) School bus stops and school bus vehicles. Ability to place school bus stops within a certain number of tiles from a school in order to increase the range of said school. The bigger the school capacity the longer the range (or have a limited number of stops for each school and the bigger the capacity the more stops available for placement. School bus vehicles spawn from schools and go to them similar to regular buses and bus stops.

14) Other building suggestions: concert hall, sports arena, ferry terminal, improved parking lot space where cars can actually park rather than a decoration, billboard decoration etc.

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Bepis' wishlist

Post by Brody Craft »

Hello so you are a new person :), some of these are hard to make, but you can make plugins for these, ask CommanderABab for info of plugin

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Mg3094066 »

Where's 5,7 and 10 options

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

1) Airports are planned. I don't know if they will have multiple levels or if they'll be that complicated but I really like this idea.

2) I don't think it's planned, but you could always use plug-ins to add more. Unfortunately, there aren't many out there...

3) I don't think this one is planned either but it's not a bad idea.

4) Ground rails and subways are planned.

5) More coming soon via updates and plug-ins.

6) I don't think this'll be added. If you want it to be permanent you'll have to manually place water.

7) I agree with this one. I hate having bright green grass in an area with yellowish grass.

8) There is already a large fire department. It's an IAP. As for the medical building, nothing is planned as far as I know.

9) I agree with this one too. The radio tower really needs a buff.

10) True. I've never really had complaints in my cities about this.

11) Not necessary or planned (probably), but it can be achieved with plug-ins.

12) High schools kind of already serve this purpose as something that level $$$ inhabitants want, but a customizable one could be cool.

13) I doubt it'll be added, but it makes some sense.

14) Could be added in the future, who knows.

realfakenerd
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by realfakenerd »

All of them is really cool, really noice ideas, but as Broddy Craft said, some of them is really hard to implement, maybe all of them will be implemented, let's see what the developer will say.

Oh! The airport is being made, but I don't know if is close to what you said.
Last edited by realfakenerd on 16 Jul 2017, 05:38, edited 1 time in total.

bepis
Settler
Reactions:

Post by bepis »

Mg3094066 wrote:
16 Jul 2017, 04:45
I excluded those because there is limited space in number of options for poll and I felt that those were the smallest/least relevant ones.

Luigi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Luigi »

most of them is planned

realfakenerd
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by realfakenerd »

bepis wrote:
16 Jul 2017, 05:08
Mg3094066 wrote:
16 Jul 2017, 04:45
I excluded those because there is limited space in number of options for poll and I felt that those were the smallest/least relevant ones.
Well, culture is there, but we have nothing to make use of it, let's just wait and see.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

This list is way too long. If you make a poll, please put in a descriptive phrase of what is being voted for. Way too many choices in the poll to get a meaningful result.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”