Should there be a Theotown Discord Server?

Discussion for forum related things.

Discord Server, yes or no? (Or Maybe I guess)

Poll ended at 19 Aug 2017, 19:56

Yes
25%
No
19%
Maybe
56%

Total votes: 16

HoRizon
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Should there be a Theotown Discord Server?

Post by HoRizon »

Should there be an official Theotown Discord for live interaction and chatting between this community?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro A: Roleplayers
A live chat enables more interactive Live Roleplaying without major delay.

Con A: It will be difficult to keep track of what happens in the Roleplaying area. Although this can be countacted by a Semi-Fuse of this Forum and the Discord via users being able to use Discord to Live Roleplay and Live RP News, and use this Forum for longer messages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro B: Live interaction during an update sequence, or live bugfixing using Discord's notification system.

Con B: Can be slightly difficult to keep track of the bugs fixed. Can be fixed by an Update/Announcements section as a Discord Channel.

Pro C: Allows more consistant community feedback via a live chat.

Con C: Difficulty of use due to technical issues that *lightly* clash with this forum.

This doesnt need to be a thing, just something I have questioned. If this has already been asked and rejected please lock and delete. I just thought that a Live chat for Update News and RP might be cool.

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Should there be a Theotown Discord Server?

Post by Lobby »

Even more feedback? There's still a bunch full of unread and unanswered emails in my email inbox :space

realfakenerd
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Re: Should there be a Theotown Discord Server?

Post by realfakenerd »

it's a possibility :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Forum”