What's going on ?!

Here you can talk about everything you want.
Theotheotown
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Asus zenpad10

What's going on ?!

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:19

PLEASE NOTE :moderators if you are reading this please read the whole post before trashing it !

It look like the good world is transforming into north Korea !

So I made my little Investigation and I found a lot of things !

1.The game is transforming into a pay_to_win

To start : Lobby need money you know he have a life next to Theotown , for me I gave him a tip with buying the valentines pack and some diamonds .
Or you can watch ads ! So if you want to save Theotown , watch ads .

2.Lobby and moderators are rude .

No Lobby is not rude : he is maybe silent or a little bit angry but it's maybe he is really busy BUT I agree with the moderators are "rude" not all the moderators are rude for me the most smart are just anyone danekebel , Matison and Mg but the angry ones are koalaguy and comander : I like their plugins ! But in moderators things they don't have capacity to do it :when something hurt their feelings or they disagree with it they TRASH .

3.Kevin hung

I like his plugins to but in other part he is not really smart : example with ssan he just said he hacked the game everyone agreed and BAN him but nobody have any proof and you know why Kevin say this ? It's because he hate Korean people he said it to me on PM into discord ! I heard about he DOWNLOAD a hacked version that the only poor proof.

4.My plugins

I know I used some copyright content and everything ,so I learned my lesson so now just stop annoying me with this . And I think nobody will took me seriously just because of my past :roll:

5 in conclusion

Everything is a ball of zhrvhuizlevdvbz I mean moderators and uptades making peoples scared :they leave community so please save Theotown before it's too late ! Oh and I was the first saw the forum is getting so (AH how to explain) ... And nobody listen to me and today look at the results ! Hope you all learn your lesson and koala guy you were saying "we can't have our feelings" or something look at what you are doing and after talk to me and peoples who were good friend at the past today they fight like animals and no I don't leave forum

Hope everyone can read it before the trash and sorry for my bad English

Theotheotown/MrFrench.

EDIT: COMMANDER IS COOL SORRY COMANDER
Last edited by Theotheotown on Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
Helloooo !!! This account is the official account to this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvR0b ... subscriber

Thank you <3

Im currently working on aproject for my 100 subscribers so stay tuned ! :) ;)

Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Phone model: ASUS ZenPad 10 z300c

Re: What's going on ?!

Post by Bearbear65 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:38

when you are talking about 1. is it a bad thing? or are you just talking about an obvious statement
about 2. is commander that bad? (in my opinion I don't think so).
for 3. I would react the same way to anyone.

and yet, to be honest, these are the stuff that start the fire you know?
ImageJust my opinion
Caladrius is officially my favourite bird

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:41

Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:38
when you are talking about 1. is it a bad thing? or are you just talking about an obvious statement

wich "stuff " are you talking about ? My plugins ? And commender is not that bad but a little bit
Helloooo !!! This account is the official account to this channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvR0b ... subscriber

Thank you <3

Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Post by Bearbear65 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:56

Theotheotown wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:41
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:38

wich "stuff " are you talking about ? My plugins ? And commender is not that bad but a little bit
no your post.
(I believe that if you can apologize about your mistakes, that means you have really reflected on the mistakes.
but it's a little different on the internet).

P.S. sorry for the late response I was reading Wikipedia .
ImageJust my opinion

Bearbear65
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Post by Bearbear65 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:02

Theotheotown wrote:Or you can watch ads ! So if you want to save Theotown , watch ads .
oh, by the way, If you want to support with ads you should click on them. Just watching it won't do anything.
I mean... One person won't give much income to Lobby even if they click on many ads but, if many people do this (like a lot) we can
make some of what an income for Lobby.
ImageJust my opinion

Kevin hung
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Post by Kevin hung » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:35

Do you think downloading hacked vision is legal?
XD
Proud to be Hong Konger ( • ̀ω•́ )
:fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire

Fiji
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Phone model: Samsung J3

Post by Fiji » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37

I think commander makes the coolest plugins :)
Head of Kek Island

-LeoLeo-
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Phone model: Vivo V7

Post by -LeoLeo- » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:09

I'm gonna sit here in the corner and watch EVERYONE SUFFERS...

Most people who left/complain don't really know how to compare a good game.
If you don't play TheoTown, what other games are you gonna play?? SimCity? City mania? WHAT?!?!

This maybe 'pay-to-win', but everyone knows the reason why the game is this way. Lobby is not EA.

You can't have everything.
All you need to do is learn how to take the punch-line.
• I'm one with the Lombaxes •
-สวัสดี! มีใครอ่านไทยมั๊ยฮะ?-
- #PrayForAizat -

Detroit: Become Human looks cool AS HELL ❤️ |ℹ️|
¤ The P.M. of Attobaxia.
¤ The CEO of Leopolis Corp.
¤ Love Ratchet&Clank

;) :space

A guy from Shireport
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Post by A guy from Shireport » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:09

If you don't play TheoTown, what other games are you gonna play?? SimCity? City mania? WHAT?!?!

This maybe 'pay-to-win', but everyone knows the reason why the game is this way. Lobby is not EA.

I agree with you
"Racers don't need girlfriend, am i right Iketani!" - Itsuki
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

Kylie Schreave
Plugin Helper
Reactions:

Post by Kylie Schreave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:43

Agree with you on point 3.

A simple exemple that confirm what you said is the personn ( I just can't remember his/her name ) that said the message " This version is hacked " or something like that appeared on his/her TT party.

Nobody asked the mods to ban him/her.
" On m'a dit un jour de ne pas jouer avec le Feu car je pourrait me brûler.
Depuis, je joue avec les étoiles pour briller "

☆~ " Mieux vaut être seul que mal accompagné " ~☆

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:03

Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:02
Theotheotown wrote:Or you can watch ads ! So if you want to save Theotown , watch ads .
oh, by the way, If you want to support with ads you should click on them. Just watching it won't do anything.
I mean... One person won't give much income to Lobby even if they click on many ads but, if many people do this (like a lot) we can
make some of what an income for Lobby.
yes I mean this

Thank you <3

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:06

-LeoLeo- wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:09

that's what I tried to explain in this point

Thank you <3

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:07

Fiji wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37
I think commander makes the coolest plugins :)
EDIT : commander is cool. Sorry commender

Thank you <3

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:09

Kevin hung wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:35
Do you think downloading hacked vision is legal?
XD
he don't know it !

Thank you <3

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Post by BetterBear » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:19

These are really sad, but its happening. :cry:

1. I was angry at first when Lobby first implemented overpriced IAPs (those of Kevin's) but I accepted Lobby's actions later. Its because yeah Lobby needs some money, and he got the point that its way to easy to get diamonds. Soon he did the "pay-to-build" for the Brandenburg and Arc De Triumphe, which angered me again (and others too), but I accepted it later too since its the same reason with the overpriced IAPs.. and they are are only decorational, by the way.. But here comes this 2 diamonds per single tile of a tunnel... this time I didn't accepted Lobby's reason, calling it "non-essential" when its a thing everyone is wishing for for YEARS. Its also a road, which means they are crucial in the game. Yes we survived without tunnels, but its the beginning for something worse.

2. No offense, but true. See how Lobby trashed that suggestions topic, calling it "not useful". OK there is nothing bad there, its his own opinion. But trashing it.. why? That topic didn't deserved to be trashed. He could just lock it. And there's another one about a guy who said " No, you won't", disagreeing to what Lobby said. Lobby replied with disagree later, then trashed it. Again there is nothing wrong about hating it, but trashing it.. when did trashing an opinion, because your against it, become good?

About Koala and Commander.. Koala is not rude, he is just a "free speaker", aka have a lot of opinions and talks like a lawyer. You might feel he is becoming rude to you, but actually, he's not. He also speaks to me in that way, but I had no problems. Why? Its because its how he speaks, and he is not Rude. In Commander.. he is rude, but only a very very little bit.. I saw it how he deleted some of former member's posts because he its criticizing the game. However Commander could just be doing it because yeah, it could flame another trouble.. On the good side, he is a great mod and plugin creator.

3.This is another unfair one. Seriously, he is banned temporarily? That is a total nonsense. Unless it is 100% proven that he has a hacked game, then its fine. But if its only 99.9% then no. His reason is a reasonable reason. Because once again, its his opinion.

4. That's good, thanks for following the rules. If someone criticized you, don't mind them, or tell them you learned your lesson. They might be annoying, but just think its fine. It will take sometime before everyone will know that you are sorry for it,
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:38

BetterBear wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:19
These are really sad, but its happening. :cry:

1. I was angry at first when Lobby first implemented overpriced IAPs (those of Kevin's) but I accepted Lobby's actions later. Its because yeah Lobby needs some money, and he got the point that its way to easy to get diamonds. Soon he did the "pay-to-build" for the Brandenburg and Arc De Triumphe, which angered me again (and others too), but I accepted it later too since its the same reason with the overpriced IAPs.. and they are are only decorational, by the way.. But here comes this 2 diamonds per single tile of a tunnel... this time I didn't accepted Lobby's reason, calling it "non-essential" when its a thing everyone is wishing for for YEARS. Its also a road, which means they are crucial in the game. Yes we survived without tunnels, but its the beginning for something worse.

2. No offense, but true. See how Lobby trashed that suggestions topic, calling it "not useful". OK there is nothing bad there, its his own opinion. But trashing it.. why? That topic didn't deserved to be trashed. He could just lock it. And there's another one about a guy who said " No, you won't", disagreeing to what Lobby said. Lobby replied with disagree later, then trashed it. Again there is nothing wrong about hating it, but trashing it.. when did trashing an opinion, because your against it, become good?

About Koala and Commander.. Koala is not rude, he is just a "free speaker", aka have a lot of opinions and talks like a lawyer. You might feel he is becoming rude to you, but actually, he's not. He also speaks to me in that way, but I had no problems. Why? Its because its how he speaks, and he is not Rude. In Commander.. he is rude, but only a very very little bit.. I saw it how he deleted some of former member's posts because he its criticizing the game. However Commander could just be doing it because yeah, it could flame another trouble.. On the good side, he is a great mod and plugin creator.

3.This is another unfair one. Seriously, he is banned temporarily? That is a total nonsense. Unless it is 100% proven that he has a hacked game, then its fine. But if its only 99.9% then no. His reason is a reasonable reason. Because once again, its his opinion.

4. That's good, thanks for following the rules. If someone criticized you, don't mind them, or tell them you learned your lesson. They might be annoying, but just think its fine. It will take sometime before everyone will know that you are sorry for it,

I agree about everything but not for koala look more the forum

Thank you <3

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:44

KoalaGuy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:09
Stop accusing me for deleting other's opinions, I only delete plugins that break copyright and posts with no content! (posts that have "." and nothing else)
look at what you are doing and talk to me next

Thank you <3

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:03

KoalaGuy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 13:52
What?
When did I say you can't have your feelings? WTF
you said a thing like this but commender trash it because it's off-topic look in the trash that when I say why did you hate me so much when I say why did you hate me so much I tried to prevent you and look at the result .

Thank you <3

BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Post by BetterBear » Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:11

KoalaGuy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:06
I can't find any post in trash where I say "you can't have your feelings"
I told you million times I don't hate you, I have rights to post my opinions and not say every idea is perfect.
Koala is right. Maybe your just unlucky that most of the things you said is against in his opinion?
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

AvenJZR
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Phone model: UMI Plus

Post by AvenJZR » Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:12

1.I have never ever seen the post where you asked Koala why he hates you.
2.Koala has NEVER EVER said you can't have your feelings.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
#FightLikeAizat

Republic of Telang
Think out of the box,venture beyond frontiers

Theotheotown
Reactions:

Post by Theotheotown » Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:14

KoalaGuy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 14:06
I can't find any post in trash where I say "you can't have your feelings"
I told you million times I don't hate you, I have rights to post my opinions and not say every idea is perfect.
I misspoke i wanted to say you said why we can't have our own opinion

Thank you <3

cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Post by cesareborgia94 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 16:15

What I learned from this forum is KoalaGuy hates only one person in this forum, and you would not want to be on his hate list.

Pls no hate me Koala, I like it here. Forgive me if I make mistakes against you, it was only a play ;)
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”