A little request...

Here you can talk about everything you want.
TheOracle
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

A little request...

Post by TheOracle »

Can someone paraphrase my line for my role in a play this Thursday......I'm not really good at paraphrasing and I am terrible at memorizing long lines

Here is my line:

I will be brief because I’m not going to live long enough to tell a boring story. Romeo, who lies there dead, was the husband of that Juliet. And she, who lies there dead, was that Romeo’s faithful wife. I married them; their secret wedding day was the day Tybalt died. His untimely death caused the bridegroom to be banished from the city. Juliet was sad because Romeo was gone, not because of Tybalt’s death. To cure her sadness, you arranged a marriage for her with Count Paris. Then she came to me, and, looking wild, she asked me to devise a plan to get her out of this second marriage. She threatened to kill herself in my cell if I didn’t help her. So I gave her a sleeping potion that I had mixed with my special skills. It worked as planned. She seemed to everyone to be dead. In the meantime I wrote to Romeo and told him to come here on this awful night to help remove her from her temporary grave when the sleeping potion wore off. But the man who carried my letter, Friar John, was held up by an accident. Last night he gave me the letter back. So I came here alone at the hour when she was supposed to wake up. I came to take her out of her family’s tomb, hoping to hide her in my cell until I could make contact with Romeo. But by the time I got here, just a few minutes before Juliet woke up, Paris and Romeo were already dead. She woke up, and I asked her to come out of the tomb with me and endure this tragedy with patience. But then a noise sent me running scared from the tomb. She was too desperate to come with me, and it seems that she killed herself. I know all of this. And her Nurse knows about the marriage too. If any part of this tragedy is my fault, let my old life be sacrificed and let me suffer the most severe punishment.
Last edited by TheOracle on 10 Feb 2018, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

AvenJZR
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Help

Post by AvenJZR »

Okay....

Never name your topics 'Help'
I read somewhere in this forum that names like Help for a topic aren't good names.

And why is your school doing this.....

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: A little request...

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Wear an earpiece and ask your friend to whisper the line into your ear while acting

AvenJZR
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Platform

Re: A little request...

Post by AvenJZR »

I have a better solution:

Write your own script

FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country